Random good picture Not show
(1) They put up a marble tablet in memory of his father.
(2) They have raised a monument in memory of the great writer.
(3) Let's observe a minute's silence in memory of the dead.
(4) A tombstone is erected in memory of whoever it commemorates.
(5) He planted some apple trees in memory of his wife.
(6) He founded the charity in memory of his late wife.
(7) A service was held in memory of those who had died in the fighting.
(8) The congress opened with a minute's silence in memory of those who died in the struggle.
(9) Donna's parents plan to endow a scholarship fund in memory of their daughter.
(10) The Macaulay's bought the standard in memory of Donald when they heard the regiment wanted to replace the old one.
(11) A number of plaques include one in memory of Coastal Command aircrew lost on operations from Pembrokeshire bases.
(12) The group lit candles in memory of Laura and her brother.
(13) The silver salver was donated in memory of Mr Morgan(sentencedict.com), a former councillor and local headmaster.
(14) She set up the fund in memory of her late husband.
(15) Concerts included a series in memory of our late Chancellor, Sir Monty Finniston.
(16) Wordsworth is a poet in memory of the past.
(17) Presider: In memory of his death and resurrection, we offer you, Father, this life-giving bread, this saving cup. We thank you for counting us worthy to stand in your presence and serve you.
(18) The Korean people set up a monument in memory of Comrade Luo Shengjiao.
(19) The school was founded in memory of Sir Yue - Kong Pao , a renowned businessman(sentencedict.com), statesman and philanthropist.
(20) The object of great interest at the Temple was a large marble tower built in memory of Buddha.
(21) They presented a sum of money to the college in memory of their son.
(22) Now the group has helped pay for a bronze sculpture in memory of the navvies.
(23) Tchaikovsky's Piano Trio in A Minor, another piece written in memory of a friend, completed the programme.
(24) She had decided to name the child Edward, after Prince Edward, and John in memory of her father.
(25) He was present in the bread and wine they shared in memory of him.
(26) It is believed that it was built as a chantry chapel in memory of Robert de Tattershall who died in 1121.
(27) Alexander was grieved to lose such a good friend, and built the city Bucephalia in memory of him.
(28) And this week has seen the launch of a new international singing competition in memory of Peter Pears.
(29) She told me that there was some money in a bank account which had been raised in memory of her daughter.
(30) Span beyond the scale, silly error angle, along with temperature, an emotional, overburdened, in memory of the screen into a scar, mild pain in the left atrium is slowly rising.
More similar words: from memory, carry off, entertainment, once more, all the more, demoralize, inmate, member, remember, try out, cry out, try on, bear in mind, membership, keep in mind, assignment, government, lay off, buy off, pay off, carry out, story, theory, by way of, playoff, everyone, carry on, history, a body of, every other.