Random good picture Not show
1. Jaq looked in vain through a lens for identification marks, badges, or names.
2. It displayed no owner identification marks and was without benefit of either warning traffic cones or night lights.
3. The only identification mark is the ceramic maker's logo, a rabbit, embedded on the bottom of the plate.
4. The identification mark was the sorted microfacies combination of underwater distributary channel , mouth bar and distal bar , where the structural characteristics of sediment were dominant.
5. RESULTS We found the identification mark of this plant.
6. The nameplate of products is an important identification mark part.
7. Remember to keep the invoice and formal identification mark to avoid troubles at the customs.
8. Each player should put an identification mark on his ball.
9. If the display of an object identification mark accurately follows up a moving object, the visibility of the mark may deteriorate.
10. The identification mark must be applied before the product leaves the establishment.
11. As an image identification mark, CI strategy is a scientific systematic image program.
12. That scar on your face is a good identification mark.
13. If an establishment manufactures both food to which this Regulation applies and food to which it does not, the food business operator may apply the same identification mark to both types of food.
14. The image design of products is the creation of an identical image - identification mark for the enterprise.
15. An ordinal is the product of a different bar code identification mark.
16. The description and quantity of the article, and any identification mark it bears.
17. This paper states the importance of renewing idetification designing with times changing. The identification mark design is extremely important to create famous brand image.
18. According to the re-analysis on the concept, research meaning and research process of flow unit, this paper studies the basic characteristics and identification mark of flow unit.
19. In a method of manufacturing a pneumatic tire, after the raw tire is vulcanized, an identification mark is spray-painted on the tread face of the vulcanized tire.
20. The best practice was to number each card in columns 1 to 6, and add an identification mark on columns 73 to 80.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Results: 91% of pregnant women choose hospital wristband as identification mark, 100% of the obstetric nurses, midwives and nurses in operating room select wristband as a symbol knowledge.
22. This was to my utter amazement, seeing that I had never read the scriptures nor had heard of such an identification mark .
More similar words: identification method, identification, identification card, identification number, problem identification, dentification, personal identification number, quantification, quantification theory, notification, ratification, gratification, beatification, fortification, stratification, mortification, testification, certification, mystification, rectification, justification, beautification, sanctification, self-gratification, desertification, objectification, densification, social stratification, self-mortification, denitrification.