Random good picture Not show
1. Of this group 82% had a hypothyroid phase during the first postpartum year.
2. After my RAI , I became hypothyroid and now have to take levothyroid.
3. This patient was hypothyroid. This is the end result of Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
4. The influence of hypothyroid function in neonatal with hyperbilirubinemia were observed after treatment and before treatment.
5. Methods Replicated the hypothyroid rat model with propylthiouracil (PTU), and then detected the positive cells of PCD in sections by TdT-mediated dUTP nick end labeling.
6. People are hypothyroid if they have too little thyroid hormone in the blood.
7. However, only untreated hypothyroid patients had higher mean arterial BP and high incidence of salt-sensitive BP.
8. Objective To observe the effects of zinc (Zn) on the character of liver nuclear T3 receptors in hypothyroid rats.
9. Objective To study the metabolic changes of 5-HT in brain of hypothyroid rats and to observe the effects of 5-HT on TSH secretion.
10. Objective To observe the effect of digestive load from senna on the adaptive thermogenesis in hypothyroid rats.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Objectives : To observe the therapeutic fuction of Shenqi Fugui decoction on hypothyroid cardiopathy.
12. ObjectiveTo study the expression of GAP-43 hippocampal formation during brain developmental critical period of both hypothyroid and excessive iodine rats.
13. Putting together, we suggest that corticosteroids and hydroxychloroquine for treating SLE activity are able to control thyroid inflammation and hypothyroid function.
14. While the orbitopathy is most commonly associated with hyperthyroid states, it can be seen in euthyroid and even hypothyroid patients.
15. Over half of the women who developed postpartum thyroiditis in the present study remained hypothyroid at one year following delivery, " Dr."
16. Objective To observe the effect of digestive load senna on the adaptive thermogenesis in hypothyroid rats.
17. Objective To investigate the possible relation between Hashimoto s disease and hypothyroid Lymphoma.
18. Objective To study the value on apply of neonatal hypothyroid index (NHI).
19. For solve this public health problem, universal salt iodisation (USI) is used to eliminate IDD and gains notable success[sentencedict.com], incidence of hypothyroid disease descends to low level.
20. Methods The clinical manifestations and laboratory parameters of 12 patients with polymyositis and 10 patents with hypothyroid myopathy were analyzed and the relevant literature was reviewed.
21. The serum GH of the hyperthyroid patients and the normal subjects did not significantly respond to TRH, but two of the hypothyroid patients did.
More similar words: hypothyroidism, hyperthyroid, hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, thyroid, euthyroid, thyroiditis, parathyroid, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, parathyroidectomy, hypothermia, hypothermic, hypotheses, hypothesis, hypothermal, hypothesise, hypothesize, hypothecate, hypothetical, hypothetically, hypothalamus, hypothecation, hypothalamic, null hypothesis, alternative hypothesis, thyrotoxic, thyrotropin, thyrotoxicosis, hypotenuse.