Random good picture Not show
1. We are left behind, high and dry.
2. He left me high and dry.
3. He left her high and dry in a strange country without any money.
4. The depression left his business high and dry.
5. Their yacht was left high and dry on a sandbank.
6. The once-thriving port of Rye was left high and dry as sea levels retreated.
7. The pirates left us high and dry!
8. When Matt married Inez I was left high and dry.
9. Some crews actually rope cell phones down to high and dry rock climbers to get information.
10. Between breakups the continents stood high and dry.
11. I can't just leave him high and dry.
12. Tom took all the money and left me high and dry.
13. The project evaporated and Harry was left high and dry.
14. Here I sit high and dry — no food, no money,[sentencedict.com] no anything.
15. He took all the money and left me high and dry.
16. He left his wife high and dry.
17. It was lying high and dry away in the desert.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. When you go away, I'll be left high and dry.
19. When the tide went out , the boat was high and dry.
20. When the travel company went bankrupt, many holidaymakers were left high and dry abroad or waiting at the airport.
21. They pulled out of the deal at the last minute leaving us high and dry.
22. The cruel man took all the money and left his own grandmother high and dry.
23. Schools with better reputations will be flooded with applications while poorer schools will be left high and dry.
24. It is profitable, but it leaves the comic muse high and dry.
25. But at Hereford, the oil level had been allowed to drop, leaving the probe high and dry.
26. Unfortunately, instead of being integrated in a general hospital as planned, the wing will now be left high and dry.
27. Otherwise, a drop in the water level might leave boaters high and dry and give property owners mudflat views.
28. When the factory closed down, the workers were left high and dry.
29. He got up in the middle of the interview and I was left high and dry.
30. My husband was very busy, and I was left high and dry.
More similar words: high and low, highlight, blind drunk, hand down, high, thigh, helping hand, highway, highly, high-end, night and day, high tech, high class, high-necked, high school, high profile, hand in hand, dry, aghast, dry up, sundry, tawdry, ghastly, laundry, laugh at, address, headdress, laughable, readdress, addressed.