Random good picture Not show
1. Abdominal paracentesis yielded uncoagulated blood and hemoperitoneum was suspected.
2. Extensive hemoperitoneum (bleeding inside the body cavity) or injury to the major organs may require emergent surgical exploration and repair.
3. Massive hemoperitoneum and contractive spleen on CT might be indicated rupture of solid organ.
4. Accurate CT scan classification, active bleeding, volume of hemoperitoneum and PTS are important reference standards for choice between operative and nonoperative management of liver injuries.
5. Here is another ectopic pregnancy in a fallopian tube that was excised. This is a medical emergency because of the sudden rupture with hemoperitoneum .
6. Conclusion: Non-operative management is safe and effective and can be the first choice for hemodynamically stable patients of blunt abdominal trauma with hemoperitoneum.
7. Bowel perforation and bleeding were excluded and abdominal CT revealed splenic rupture and hemoperitoneum.
8. Objective To investigate the clinical and imaging characteristics of acute hemoperitoneum due to spontaneous rupture of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
9. There were hepatic subcapsular hematoma 97 cases, laceration 95 cases, parenchymal hematoma 35 cases, bile duct injury 15 cases and hemoperitoneum 107 cases.
10. Here,[sentencedict.com/hemoperitoneum.html] we report a 20 - year - old man sustaining major liver laceration with contrast extravasation and massive hemoperitoneum.
11. Objective: To investigate DSA findings and clinical value of interventional treatment on hemoperitoneum due to spontaneous rupture of hepatocellular carcinoma.
12. Methods:A retrospective analysis was conducted in 32 selected cases of blunt abdominal trauma with hemoperitoneum in our hospital from 1992 to 1999.
13. We report a case of delayed splenic rupture complicated by splenic abscess following a flank injury leading to hemoperitoneum in a 45-year-old man.
14. We report a 78-year-old female patient on continuous peritoneal dialysis for 12 years who developed a severe hemoperitoneum during her hospitalization for a neurological disorder.
15. It was demonstrated by computed tomography , which showed hemoperitoneum and fat - fluid levels in the peritoneum.
16. Conclusion The abdominal plain CT scan is of unique value in diagnosing the early and delayed spleen injuries, while hemoperitoneum has great significance in it.
More similar words: retroperitoneum, peritoneum, hemopneumothorax, retroperitoneal, peritoneal, peritonitis, peritonsillar, peritoneoscopy, intraperitoneal, peritoneal cavity, hemopathy, hemophilia, hemoptysis, hemophilic, perineum, hemopoietic, hemophilia a, hemopoiesis, pneumocystis pneumonia, system operation, chemoprophylaxis, briton, triton, pour it on, baritone, heritor, inheritor, baritone voice, meritocracy, meritorious.