Random good picture Not show
1. To study the effects of a primary immune response to T-cell dependent antigens on central serotonin(5-HT)metabolism, keyhole limpet hemocyanin(KLH)was administered intraperitoneally to F344 male rats.
2. At this time, the PO activity was decreased in shrimp, suggesting that the QM was involved in shrimp immunity by regulating the PO activity through interaction with hemocyanin.
3. The blood coursing through the three hearts of the octopus is blue, thanks to a different protein called hemocyanin.
4. To study the effects of a primary immune response to T-cell dependent antigens on central serotonin(-HT)metabolism, keyhole limpet hemocyanin(KLH)was administered intraperitoneally to F male rats.
5. This review deals with the active site structure, reactivities and chemical mimics of the binuclear copper enzymes, particularly hemocyanin and tyrosinase.
6. In this study, we used agglutination inhibition assay and affinity proteomic technology to further investigate the agglutinative target of hemocyanin.
7. When Dr. Yao Cong, a postdoctoral researcher in the laboratory of Dr. Wah Chiu, displays the computer representation of hemocyanin, it glows like a four-part jewel on the computer screen.
8. An octopus' blood colour is ACTUALLY blue! ! ! ! That's because octopuses have a protein called hemocyanin, which causes their blood to be BLUE!
More similar words: anthocyanin, phycocyanin, ferrocyanide, hemocyte, hydrocyanic acid, the man in the moon, cyanic, cyanide, potassium cyanide, hemochromatosis, hemoconcentration, down in the mouth, cyan, cyanotic, the man in the street, cyanogen, cyanosis, cyanotype, cyanohydrin, thymocyte, cyanobacteria, policy analysis, homocysteine, iron deficiency anemia, pheochromocytoma, the more the more, Democrat, democracy, democritus, democratic.