Random good picture Not show
1. I'll turn on the heater.
2. They have a solar water heater.
3. The sun, a lamp, or an electric heater all warm us by radiation.
4. The heater is on a timer switch.
5. It's awfully cold in here. Is the heater on?
6. The electric heater radiated warmth.
7. Run the heater at full blast.
8. Did you turn the heater off?
9. Could you turn up the heater[sentencedict.com], I'm cold.
10. This type of heater uses a lot of electricity.
11. I can't get the heater to work.
12. The dial on the heater was set to 'HOT'.
13. The heater has variable temperature settings.
14. The heater in my car doesn't work properly.
15. This heater needs a new element.
16. Always buy a heater with thermostat control to save on running costs.
17. The heater was on full blast but I was still cold.
18. We really need a new heater, but the landlord's such a cheapskate we'll never get it.
19. I turned on the heater in the hall to take the chill off the house .
20. The heater will run off mains gas or bottled gas.
21. Nobody wants this type of heater anymore - I can't even give it away!
22. Even with the heater full on, the room felt cold.
23. "The heater works."—"What heater?".
24. If you are hot you can turn the heater down.
25. Or can I get the heater to work?
26. Dad, I'm cold. Can I put the heater on?
27. You'll run up a huge gas bill if you leave the heater on.
28. You'll blow a fuse if you put the electric heater and the cooker on at the same time.
29. The explosion was caused by a gas leak from the water heater.
30. You could get a nasty shock from that water heater if it isn't earthed properly.
More similar words: theater, amphitheater, heated, heat energy, heat engine, sweater, heat, heath, cheat, wheat, theatre, heat rash, sheathing, white heat, beat the air, heathenism, theatrical, heatstroke, in the heat of, amphitheatre, prickly heat, theatre of war, specific heat, create, beaten, permeate, nauseate, headmaster, nauseated, recreate.