Similar words: glove, hand in hand, hand in, parking lot, ending, landing, funding, demanding. Meaning: adv. in close cooperation.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was found to be hand in glove with the enemy.
2. The terrorists are working hand in glove with the drug traffickers.
3. The UN inspectors work hand in glove with the Western intelligence agencies.
4. All night long the thought of his being hand in glove with Harry Martin had lingered at the back of her mind.
5. This statement fits hand in glove with the Corinthian assertions in 6: 12-13.
6. Temperamentally and ideologically, the two men fit hand in glove.
7. He hand in glove with our rivals.
8. They work hand in glove with guys like Croft.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Can Buddy and Charles work hand in glove?
10. They worked together hand in glove.
11. They work hand in glove.
12. Loving and Killing fit like hand in glove!
13. He has all along worked hand in glove with Jack.
14. The local police are working hand in glove with the FBI to find the bank robbers.
15. The workers in our group always work hand in glove, so we are so quick.
16. Drug trafficking goes hand in glove with other sorts of crime.
17. The judge was found hand in glove with the thieves to steal.
18. The Navy and the Coast Guard work hand in glove, especially in war time.
19. The police were acting hand in glove with the army to keep order in the country.
20. Far from being independent, the government and media work hand in glove.
21. It was rumoured at the time that some of the gangs were working hand in glove with the police.
22. Was he worried that she'd finally found her proof that he was hand in glove with Harry Martin?
23. She did the bending and the kneeling, and they worked together hand in glove.
24. Far from being independent and wary of one another, big government and mainstream media work hand in glove with each other.
25. The flaw apparently involves the Orion chipset that works hand in glove with the new Pentium Pro or P6 microprocessor.
26. The folklore of American academia says that publishing and teaching go hand in glove.
27. It is rumored that several police officers have been working hand in glove with the gamblers.
28. Resachers believe that mental well - being and physical strength work hand in glove.
More similar words: glove, hand in hand, hand in, parking lot, ending, landing, funding, demanding, spending, outstanding, impending, depending, pretending, surrounding, founding father, notwithstanding, corresponding to, misunderstanding, love, lover, all over, fall in love, all over again, end in, send in, fall in love with, all over the world, abound in, glooming, single.