Random good picture Not show
1. In the case of proteinuria and haematuria these may include urography or morphological studies of urinary red cells, together with renal biopsy.
2. In massive dose, however, 4-ASA may cause haematuria and reduce creatinine clearance, particularly in patients with pre-existing renal disease.
3. Some cases of severe and chronic haematuria may develop blood loss anaemia.
4. Haematuria and(or) proteinuria presenting during the first 6 months course, the HSP should be diagnosed.
5. She had no renal colic, haematuria, pyuria or pause in urine stream.
6. Serious side effects may include diarrhea, bloody vomit, haematuria (blood in urine), blurred vision, skin rash, itching and swelling, sore throat and fever.
7. The classic sign of urogenital schistosomiasis is haematuria (blood in urine).
8. Vaginal haemorrhage, such as discharging blood, bleeding and haematuria , occurs in bitches at times. They trouble people who raise canine at home.
9. Methods 21 cases of patients with haematuria , urinate pain, dysuria and penis scleroma were undergone sonourethrography.
10. Children with renal stone may present as haematuria, recurrent abdominal pain and urinary tract infection.
11. Many physicians also believe that simple renal cysts commonly cause microscopic haematuria and mild proteinuria.
12. Objective To observe the clinical efficacy of "Ertong Xueniao Decoction" in the treatment of nutcracker haematuria.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Urine from cat with FIC is typically concentrated and is of acid pH, haematuria and proteinuria but without bacteriuria.
14. After recurrence of progressive voiding difficulties with symptoms, also have appeared macroscopic haematuria.
15. The frequency of treatment is determined by the prevalence of infection or visible haematuria (in the case of urogenital schistosomiasis) in school-age children.
16. The index case was identified as a 43 year-old male farmer who presented with clinical symptoms of fever, jaundice and haematuria (blood in urine).
More similar words: hematuria, prematurity, haematoma, haematite, haematology, haematemesis, maturing, maturity, haemal, premature, immaturity, prematurely, maturity date, maturity value, maturity stage, premature baby, premature labor, premature infant, naturist, naturism, mature, matured, miniaturize, miniaturist, immature, maturely, armature, maturate, nocturia, caricaturist.