Random good picture Not show
1) Ankerite, haematite, mica and feldspar have also been identified in smaller quantities.
2) We can extract iron from haematite by heating it with carbon in a blast furnace.
3) Haematite is a special case of the more general ilmenite structure.
4) A - Fe 2 O 3 ( haematite ) was one of the first compounds to be studied by neutron diffraction.
5) On Earth, any natural metallic iron rusts in our wet, oxygenated environment, so we rely on iron oxides such as haematite to make steel.
More similar words: haematoma, hematite, haematology, haematemesis, mathematical, mathematics, mathematician, mathematically, mathematic, mathematical model, systematization, haemoglobin, haemorrhage, apatite, hematic, thematic, sematic, clematis, kinematic, cremation, cinematic, schematic, stomatitis, dermatitis, systematic desensitization, thematically, systematic, schematize, emblematic, kinematics.