Random good picture Not show
1) They have already given evidence before a grand jury in Washington.
2) The grand jury presented many offenses.
3) Last month, a federal grand jury began mulling evidence in the case.
4) He was summoned to testify before a grand jury.
5) If the grand jury indicts the suspect, he will go to trial.
6) He was indicted by a grand jury on two counts of murder.
7) He was a member of the Shropshire grand jury and frequently acted on behalf of his parish in legal matters.
8) A grand jury accused the police department of being brutal and corrupt.
9) The grand jury also named President Nixon as a co-conspirator, though he was not indicted.
10) The grand jury indicted Aronoff, R-Cincinnati, and Riffe, D-Wheelersburg, on two counts of filing a false statement.
11) A grand jury was convened which indicted only two men, not for lynching, but for breaking into the jail.
12) Customarily,[http://sentencedict.com/grand jury.html] a grand jury will hand up an indictment before that date.
13) Being called before a grand jury does not mean a witness has done anything wrong.
14) The grand jury today heard testimony from numerous witnesses.
15) A federal grand jury will probe into the financial dealings between the two men.
16) You, as members of the grand jury, are the living barriers between citizens and tyranny.
17) A subsequent grand jury said there was insufficient evidence of misconduct.
18) A new grand jury is to be impaneled Wednesday.
19) Last week, a Pima County grand jury indicted Prion, charging he killed Vicari.
20) Most of its improvements have followed recommendations the grand jury made in March when it indicted Welborn.
21) The grand jury exculpated local authorities for their handling of the riots.
22) This, most likely, is what the federal grand jury currently is looking into.
23) He wrote Moody for authority to ask a grand jury which was in session for an indictment against the mob leaders.
24) A grand jury decided Wednesday to dismiss charges against the first Texan to shoot and kill some one with a licensed concealed handgun.
25) A grand jury investigation cleared Washington of any criminal wrongdoing in the death.
26) Prosecutors, grand jurors, marshals and court stenographers are legally compelled not to reveal what happens in the grand jury room.
27) Holmes sought their identities, so he could prosecute them for violating laws regarding grand jury secrecy.
28) Junell forwarded the letters to the district attorney's office, which convened a grand jury to investigate.
29) Holmes had subpoenaed Lenhart to name the jurors, so he could prosecute them for violating laws requiring grand jury secrecy.
30) Not until 1717 did he appear in print, with a grand jury charge denouncing Jacobites.