Similar words: gold plate, gold-plate, gold plating, cold plate, corrugated plate, endplate, bedplate, end-plate. Meaning: v. plate with gold.
Random good picture Not show
1. gold-plated earrings are much cheaper than solid gold ones.
2. The ring wasn't solid gold - it was only gold-plated.
3. Houses are no longer the gold-plated investment they have been since the war.
4. All fittings are gold-plated with marbled surrounds to the double basins, and a whirlpool bath.
5. I like the feel and setup of the gold-plated Floyd Rose licensed tremolo, which pivots on two vertical height adjusters.
6. In fact, the embossed, gold-plated tailpiece looks almost subdued in these surroundings.
7. Try to obtain a good quality plug, preferably gold-plated, to replace the existing one.
8. In the early-morning sun the incomparably beautiful Shwe Dagon pagoda with its gold-plated spire could be seen from some miles away.
9. Mansions sprung up in the once poor agricultural center, and one drug lord walked its streets with gold-plated sandals.
10. With stylish roman numerals, gold-plated case and soft leather strap, these elegant watches are a pure delight to wear.
11. He tapped out another cigarette from the packet and lit it with his gold-plated lighter while Blanche read.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Milton ward Tories were so impressed by his la-de-da-accent and gold-plated walking stick that they made him social secretary.
13. Diamond Jim Brady ordered her a gold-plated bicycle, with her monogram set in diamonds and emeralds on the handlebars.
14. Oven-to-table Maitred'hotel is a range of oven-to-tableware in solid stainless steel with gold-plated handles.
15. The tax system gives workers and their employers strong incentives to provide gold-plated health care rather than cash.
More similar words: gold plate, gold-plate, gold plating, cold plate, corrugated plate, endplate, bedplate, end-plate, blood platelet, motor end plate, cultivated plant, plastic plate, integrated planning, plate, plated, plater, platen, platelet, plateau, platean, tin plate, plate cam, plateful, hotplate, hot plate, top plate, tinplate, tin-plate, template, wall plate.