Similar words: hummingbird, give birth, giving up, misgiving, Thanksgiving, birth, birthday, living thing. Meaning: n. the process of giving birth.
Random good picture Not show
1. Patsy was celebrating last night after giving birth to twins.
2. She died shortly after giving birth.
3. Her temper has soured after giving birth.
4. Women who smoke risk giving birth to underweight babies.
5. She started haemorrhaging while giving birth to the baby.
6. Mothers know the travail of giving birth to a child.
7. After giving birth, she was stitched up by a junior doctor.
8. Some mothers choose to have an epidural when giving birth.
9. Clones of clones are giving birth to other clones.
10. They filed in,[sentencedict .com] giving birth dates and names.
11. Aside from giving birth to the Blessed Mary at the age of forty, little is known of her.
12. Goddesses giving birth while sitting serenely on thrones flanked by lions; temples shaped like an idealized outline of a woman.
13. She had died in giving birth to Selene, having already been nearly ruined by the birth of Dinah.
14. Reptiles reproduce by laying eggs on land or giving birth to live young.
15. They gave my wife an epidural when she was giving birth.
16. He's much more in his element in prometheus, which heaves and sighs as though it's actually giving birth to fire.
17. In California, for example, a disproportionately high number of Hispanic teens are giving birth.
18. The physical expression of female sexuality is her monthly period and its triumph lies in her giving birth.
19. Depression It's not unusual for many women to feel depressed a few days after giving birth.
20. The final scene was a formal celebration and prayer fur a wife giving birth.
21. I also had dreadful nightmares - of awful things like giving birth to a cat because they can be carriers of toxoplasmosis.
22. Reptiles reproduce by laying eggs on land or by giving birth to live young.
23. One female rock star likened the feeling to the one some women have after giving birth - lets have another one.
24. It has sown confusion and anxiety among researchers by giving birth to the ambiguous concept of sensitive but unclassified research.
25. Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds(sentencedict.com), there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped. Sam Levenson
26. Murder seemed to her too intimate, too similar to giving birth.
27. She too had brought an illegitimate daughter to the union, and died giving birth to Godwin's own daughter Mary.
28. Surprisingly, I find that all my reasons for postponing giving birth still apply: I don't particularly like children.
29. After the discovery in the Hanley area, police said they believed the woman needs medical attention after giving birth.
30. The way camera crews staked out the hospital, you would have thought that Jackson himself was giving birth.
More similar words: hummingbird, give birth, giving up, misgiving, Thanksgiving, birth, birthday, living thing, living, striving, skydiving, the cost of living, driving licence, standard of living, mirth, divine, divine right, nothing but, herringbone, anything but, bring back, shopping bag, sewing basket, raving, moving, saving, heaving, serving, craving, convincing.