Random good picture Not show
1. The Microcomputer Detect-analysing System for Electric Activities of Gastroenteric Tract was applied to examine 63 healthy adults.
2. Objective To investigate the outcomes of endoscopic gastroenteric tumor resection under laparoscopic guidance.
3. OBJECTIVE: To promote gastroenteric functional recovery and reduce complication after an operation.
4. Results:Reasons for reoperation were gastroenteric hemorrhage in 4, intestinal obstruction in 5, abdominal cavity hemorrhage in 1, remnant infection in 5, diagnostic errors in 4.
5. CONCLUSION:needling Zusanli makes the recovery time of gastroenteric function move up and reduce complication after an operation.
6. Objective To investigate the clinical value of gastroenteric fluid replacement for hyperosmolar nonketotic diabetic coma(HNDC).
7. Objective:To explore the effective method for relieving gastroenteric turgor after hemorrhagic shock.
8. Results:The rates of anxiety, agitation, hypochondriac symptom, hypomnesia,(Sentencedict.com) gastroenteric symptom and somatic disease were significantly higher in elderly people group than in younger adult group.
9. Conclusions: Smecta is safety and efficient to reduce the gastroenteric reaction of erythromycin in intravenous injection.
10. To explore the safety, feasibility and the nutrition and immunonutrition effect of early postoperative enteral nutrition with glutamine in patients with gastroenteric tumor.
11. Objective: To observe the preventive effect of Wuxingye on gastroenteric diseases.
12. Authors studied and compared with the pharmacologic effect of three species of Ferula on the gastroenteric tract of rats.
13. Studies have proved that gastrin plays key roles in the development and progression of gastroenteric tumor.
14. Results The occurrence rate of MOF in patients with liver failure decreased in liver, blood system, brain(sentencedict.com), gastroenteric system and kidney in regular order.
15. In this article, we reviewed advances in classification, pathogenesis, diagnosis and management of gastroenteric vascular malformation.
16. Objective To observe the influence of longmuzhuanggu powder ( LMZGP ) on gastroenteric movement and plasm motilin ( MTL ) in rats.
17. Objective: To investigate the safety and success rate of endoscopic creation of a gastroenteric anastomosis formed by magnetic compression and stent placement.
18. Objective To observe the role of early parenteral nutrition support after surgery in patients with gastroenteric cancer.
19. Objective To explore the effects of optional cesarean section on the level of plasma motilin and serum gastrin in umbilical blood and their relationship with gastroenteric symptoms of neonates.
20. Objectives:To evaluate the safety and effect of enteral nutrition support at early period after gastroenteric operation.
More similar words: gastroenteritis, gastroenterology, gastroenterologist, gastroesophageal, gastroesophageal reflux, intertrochanteric, gastrointestinal, enteric bacteria, gastrointestinal tract, gastrointestinal system, enteric, enterics, gastroplasty, mesenteric, dysenteric, enteric fever, gastric, gastropod, gastronome, gastronomy, gastrotomy, electrogastrography, epigastric, gastroscope, gastrostomy, gastronomic, gastroscopy, gastropathy, hypogastric, monogastric.