Random good picture Not show
1. Superior mesenteric angiography may also show these lesions and angiodysplasia.
2. Superior mesenteric vein; Thrombosis; Diagnosis; Treatment.
3. Laparotomy revealed mesenteric cyst with jejunal obstruction.
4. Intercellular pores were observed on the mesenteric mesothelium.
5. Bacterial culture and count of mesenteric lymph nodes, pancreas, spleen, liver, portal blood and cecal contents were measured with aseptic manipulation.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. The damages of superior mesenteric artery commonly occur with severe coronary artery damage.
7. CONCLUSION: The results indicate that the mechanism of mesenteric lymph ligation alleviating the lung injury after shock is related to up or down regulation of the above genes.
8. Methods: L-NAME was injected through femoral vein. Rtas' mesenteric lymphatic vessels were inspected within 2 hours in vivo.
9. Objective To analyze and summarize diagnose of mesenteric ischemia disease and the treatment effect.
10. Conclusion: Selective mesenteric angiography is the best diagnostic method of small intestinal telangiectasis.
11. The damages of superior mesenteric artery commonly occurred with severe coronary artery damage.
12. Conclusions Splenectomy is the apt factor to mesenteric venous thrombosis.
13. ObjectiveTo study the characteristics of mesenteric microcirculation and hemorrheology parameters in blood deficiency rats induced by acetylphenylhydrazine(APH)and intervention of Siwu decoction.
14. Objective To study the diagnosis and treatment of mesenteric vein thrombosis.
15. Recent studies of resection specimens from patients with Crohn's disease have shown inflammatory microvascular occlusion, apparently secondary to mesenteric vasculitis.
16. Recent evidence favours the idea that inflammatory bowel disease may be caused by mesenteric vasculitis.
17. The specimen was cooled externally by perfusion through the superior mesenteric artery with cold University of Wisconsin preservation solution.
18. Three hours after the ileal infusion, the abdomen was opened and the mesenteric vessels were tied.
19. The middle colic artery (MCA) stemmed from the superior mesenteric artery (SMA) in 77.8% of the patients with an absence rate of 8. %.
20. Barium studies, CT - scan of the abdomen, and superior mesenteric angiography were compatible with small bowel volvulus.
21. Objective To study the clinical characteristics and therapy of superior mesenteric venous thrombosis ( MVT ) Methods: Thediagnosisandtreatmentof 9 patientswithsuperiormesentericvenousthrombosiswereretrospectivelyanalyzed.
22. Objective To discuss the diagnostic and treatment methods of superior mesenteric vein thrombosis.
23. Aim To investigate the role and mechanism of endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor (EDHF) in shear stress induced vasorelaxation of rat mesenteric artery.
24. Objective:To explore the early diagnosis and surgical treatment of congenital mesenteric hiatal hernia.
25. Objective To explore the causes of misdiagnosis of acute superior mesenteric artery embolism.
26. Objective To study the diagnosis and treatment of superior mesenteric venous thrombosis following splenectomy.
27. Methods With an operating microscope and microsurgical instruments, rat's mesenteric lymphatics were isolated and the endothelium were primarily cultured and subcultured.
28. A useful landmark are the paired arteries that arise from the aorta caudal to the kidney, the coeliac and cranial mesenteric arteries.
29. Objective To evaluate the clinical effect of high ligation of inferior mesenteric artery in rectal cancer surgery .
30. Intestinal flora including Bifidobacteria, Lactobacilli, Enterobacteriaceae and Clostridium perfringens in the feces and bacterial translocation in mesenteric lymph nodes and spleens were detected.
More similar words: mesentery, dysenteric, presenter, interrogative sentence, enteric, presented, represented, life sentence, unrepresented, simple sentence, misrepresented, underrepresented, under-represented, imperative sentence, entertainment center, dysentery, dissenter, declarative sentence, entering, enter into, enteritis, centering, amebic dysentery, sentence pattern, pericardiocentesis, mesenchyme, business enterprise, mesencephalon, gastroenteritis, time series.