Random good picture Not show
1. Asiatic cholera, a new enteric disease, provided the spur to action.
2. Isolation of non-O1 Vibrio cholerae associated with enteric disease of herbivores in Western Colorado.
3. Experimental procedures for differentiation of enteric microorganisms.
4. OBJECTIVE To develop the enteric coated omeprazole pellets.
5. Enteric anastomoses may disrupt and produce a fistula and peritonitis.
6. Enteric coated cefaclor micro granules were prepared by extruded and airflow coating method.
7. Objective To design a stable formulation for enteric coated lansoprazole tablets.
8. The rate of translocation of enteric bacteria were found to increase up to 60%.
9. The tumor growing in the enteric cavity blocked excretion of food.
10. OBJECTIVE To prevent dissolutionof erythromycin enteric - coated tablets during the course of storage.
11. CONCLUSION The absorption of enteric - coated Metformin hydrochloride in gastrointestinal tract is incomplete.
12. Enteric drainage was performed by side - to - side anastomosis between the duodenum of donors and that of recipients.
13. The inflammatory response influenced intestinal fluid transport partly via activation of the enteric nervous system.
14. This is not surprising considering that most inflammatory mediators have been shown to be able to stimulate enteric nerves.
15. Sections were examined by light microscopy for bacterial, protozoal, fungal, and viral enteric pathogens.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Gastric acid is the primary barrier against orally ingested enteric pathogens, and a major regulator of small bowel flora.
17. This usually implies upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, ultrasound examination, and investigation for enteric pathogens.
18. Chronic idiopathic intestinal pseudoobstruction is usually caused by disease of the enteric nerves or smooth muscle.
19. Indeed, studies of shown that many strains of human enteric bacteria are multiply resistant. This especially true of those in animal husbandry.
20. Subsequent use of somatotropin can promote the spontaneous close of enteric fistula and the adaption of intestinal epithelium both in function and structure.
21. Objective To study the relative bioavailability and bioequivalence of omeprazole Enteric - coated capsules in healthy volunteers.
22. Methods: Adjusted the addition methods and quantity of CMS - Na, as well the prescription of enteric - coated materials.
23. Objective To establish a successful model for pancreaticoduodenal allotransplantation with enteric drainage in piglet and surveillance acute rejection by biopsy.
24. AIM : To study the bioequivalence and pharmacokinetics of doxycycline enteric - coated microsomes capsules and doxycycline tablets.
25. Laboratory-based surveillance and outbreak investigations were integrated with reports of notifiable infectious diseases to estimate the bacterial species-specific incidence of enteric fever.
26. The recent development of fuel ethanol industry was introduced in this paper and the research progress of various ethanologenic recombinant enteric bacteria was reviewed.
27. Method:To mensurate absorbence value of Medilac- Vita with different concentration by tube continuous dilution on enteric pathogen, conditioned pathogen and their bacterial L form.
28. Infliximab, a chimeric IgG1 kappa monoclonal antibody against TNF-alpha, has been effective in the treatment of enteric as well as fistulous complications of Crohn's disease.
29. Objectives To search for the divergency, types and significations of enteric pathogen L-form in the children with acute diarrhea.
30. Materials and Methods Selective arteriography , including celiac artery, gastro-duodenal artery, SMA and IMA, was performed in 16 cases with enteric hemorrhage.
More similar words: entering, enteritis, centering, enter into, pericardiocentesis, gastroenteritis, breaking and entering, counterintelligence, neoteric, hysteric, exoteric, esoteric, entertainment, hysterics, interim, hysterical, center of attention, interior, cantering, anterior, climacteric, hysterically, bantering, bactericidal, enter, interfering, splintering, venter, renter, center.