Random good picture Not show
(1) Gastroplasty : This is similar to a bypass, but the pouch isn't totally closed off from the rest of your stomach.
(2) Endoscopic gastroplasty has been performed in 7 patients with sliding hiatus hernia.
(3) Failure of gastroplasty operations is often because of a breakdown, even partial, of the partitioning staple line or of dilatation of the pouch outlet.
(4) The surgical procedures include gastric bypass operations, vertical - banded gastroplasty, and gastric banding or " lapband. "
(5) Fogel et al1 report on a novel, endoluminal procedure they have termed vertical sutured gastroplasty (VSG) for the treatment of obesity.
(6) Objective To assess the efficacy of laparoscopic vertical banded gastroplasty (LVBG) for morbid obesity, and to discuss the indications of surgical treatment for morbid obesity.
More similar words: arthroplasty, urethroplasty, blepharoplasty, neoplasty, mammoplasty, valvoplasty, rhinoplasty, angioplasty, cheiloplasty, cranioplasty, palatoplasty, keratoplasty, tracheoplasty, tympanoplasty, valvuloplasty, myringoplasty, dermatoplasty, abdominoplasty, chloroplast, gastropod, gastropathy, gastroparesis, plastron, cytoplast, anaplasty, protoplast, neoplastic, thermoplastic, mastoplasia, gastrotomy.