Random good picture Not show
1. The conflict could escalate into a full-blooded war.
2. Her father is a full-blooded Cherokee.
3. All of these initiatives stopped well short of full-blooded state intervention.
4. Experts are agreed that full-blooded market reform is the only way to save the economy.
5. There is the cost of preparing a full-blooded counter-attack.
6. So how did the full-blooded tabby pattern arise?
7. There are very few full-blooded Cherokee Indians left.
8. He was a young, good-looking kid, a full-blooded Chippewa with nervous eyes and gentle moves.
9. He was a very vulnerable hard-swearing, full-blooded agnostic, or possibly an atheist.
10. To breed the top quality full-blood wagyu and supply full-blood wagyu beef to the top market all over the world.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Expletives are immediately deleted every time a piece of full-blooded dialogue is typed into its new system.
12. But ali of these organizational initiatives stopped well short of full-blooded state intervention.
More similar words: full blood, full-blooded, in full bloom, full-blown, arterial blood, arterial blood gases, cell block, cellblock, fullback, full-bodied, blood, bloody, blooded, shed blood, blood-red, blood red, bloodshed, bad blood, bloodily, bloodied, blood type, blood test, blood line, blood money, blood heat, blood feud, whole blood, lifeblood, blood bank, blood cell.