Random good picture Not show
1. You shouldn't fool around with dangerous chemicals.
2. Don't fool around with matches.
3. Don't fool around with another man's wife.
4. Never fool around with the clients' wives.
5. He always used to fool around in class.
6. This seems like a guy I can fool around with.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
7. Why fool around with money, or taking teeth out, when I might not enjoy it as much?
8. To fool around ; fritter time away.
9. They would fool around at a distance.
10. Did we fool around at Lance Davis'graduation party?
11. Don't fool around with that gun.
12. I suest you study more and fool around less.
13. Don't fool around during working hours.
14. I don't have time to fool around.
15. It doesn't make sense to fool around any more.
16. Tell the children not to fool around with matches.
17. The workers always fool around when the supervisor steps out.
18. Let's try to get it done and not fool around with the State Department.
19. Dr Sergio Bertolucci said it was vital not to "fool around" given the staggering implications of the result.
20. Children should not be allowed to fool around with matches.
21. " Tom, I don't like to fool around much where there's dead people.
22. Why fool around with a lock when you can smash the door down?
23. You kids had better shape up, because I'm in no mood to fool around.
24. If you go to college, you must work hard, not fool around.
25. It's that simple. let's go back to my hotel and fool around.
26. We just used to banter, have the odd drink together, fool around in the snow.
27. Wife: You went to red - light district again yesterday fool around!
28. If you go to college, you must study seriously and not fool around.
29. Who do you know that are friends that just fool around?
More similar words: all around, around, go around, get around, runaround, bum around, revolve around, around the corner, turnaround time, round and round, underground, round, ground, round up, grounds, round off, all round, come round, surround, roundabout, groundnut, background, ungrounded, surrounded, playground, groundwater, ground floor, surrounding, common ground, break ground.