Random good picture Not show
1. But the algorithm is the same finite set of instructions no matter how big the numbers.
2. When each state has only a finite set of children, this won't happen.
3. Bacon's search involves discrete steps in a finite set of directions, rather than steps through a continuum.
4. The finite set of nonzero values.
5. The permutation of the finite set is introduced into the denumerable set as well as the definition of the basic rotation, the rotation and the composition of the countability.
6. Finite set of formal rules that will produce all the grammatical sentences of a language.
7. Tracking of random sets is formulated with finite set statistics ( FISST ).
8. If speech input is one element of a finite set, we can improve the accuracy greatly using similarity of Chinese text strings.
9. Speaker use a finite set of rules to produce and understand an infinite set of sentences.
10. Algorithm is a finite set of rules which gives a sequence of operation for solving a specific type of problem.
11. Every form of art is confined to a finite set of limitations, i. e.
12. Given any finite set of axioms, we have an infinite number of truths that are unprovable in that system.
13. This ability removes the restriction on context-free grammars that only a finite set of grammatical categories are allowed.
14. At any one moment, there is a definite and finite set of possible futures for elementary particles.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
15. A directed graph, or digraph G consists of a finite nonempty set of vertices V, and a finite set of edges E, where an edge is an ordered pair of vertices in V.
16. The main methods to achieve this is the transition from a finite set to infinite set and the coupling of stochastic processes.
17. A language has major and minor lexical categories of a finite set.
18. Academic linguists of the era, Noam Chomsky chief among them, also viewed a language as a lexicon and a grammar, able to generate infinitely many different sentences out of a finite set of rules.
19. The subject of enumerative combinatorics deals with counting the number of elements of a finite set.
20. One of the wonders about language and language use is that with a finite set of rules speakers can produce and understand an infinite set if sentences.
21. In the case of requirements, no sensible way of picking this finite set presents itself.
22. It introduces notions of composite attribute expression and composite permission, defines different multiple role groups and makes a finite set of rules to assign user to roles.
More similar words: infinite series, finite state, infinitesimal, finite state machine, finite, non-finite, definite, infinite, finitely, indefinite, infinitely, finiteness, definitely, finite field, transfinite, infiniteness, infinite loop, definiteness, indefinitely, finite element, indefiniteness, definite article, positive definite, definite quantity, definite integral, indefinite article, indefinite integral, finite element method, positive definite matrix, complete set.