Random good picture Not show
1. I check my mailbox every other day.
2. I have a bath every other day.
3. Ovett managed to outpace every other runner.
4. My mother changes the sheets every other week.
5. The daily housemaid hoovers the carpet every other day.
6. The French teacher dictates to the class every other week.
7. I've not read that one but I've read every other book in the library.
8. They visit us every other week.
9. The same will apply in every other country.
10. We have English lessons every other day.
11. The conference takes place every other/second year.
12. The miners muck the waste rock every other day.
13. You only need to water plants every other day.
14. He was sacked from every other job he had.
15. She visited him in hospital every other day.
16. I went home every other week.
17. Every other girl except me is wearing jeans.
18. We have a slide show every other week.
19. Peter was conscripted like every other young man.
20. Take this medicine with warm water every other day.
21. I visit my parents every other weekend.
22. What distinguishes homo sapiens from every other living creature is the mind.
23. Miss Mary defused and obliterated every other talent on stage.
24. He had no special privileges and was treated just like every other prisoner.
25. Now that their children have grown up she joins Paddy in London every other week.
26. Their food is adequate. It includes meat at least every other day(http://Sentencedict.com),(sentencedict.com) vegetables and fruit.
27. It'll have to be on a Sunday. I'll be working every other day.
28. Our English teacher goes to keep-fit classes and does exercises every other day.
29. Britain's economic development must lag behind that of almost every other industrial nation.
30. The implication in his article is that being a housewife is greatly inferior to every other occupation.
More similar words: everyone, every, every bit, every time, in every way, everything, very, slavery, recovery, delivery, ever, never, fever, ever so, severe, for ever, however, reverse, several, ever since, severely, never mind, whatsoever, nevertheless, more than ever, economic recovery, over and over, try out, try on, cry out.