Random good picture Not show
1. He's been in the doldrums ever since she left him.
2. Ever since the oil crisis, the industry has been in disarray.
3. Ever since their argument, the master has been making it hot for the young teacher.
4. They've been good mates ever since they were at school together.
5. Antonio has been riding high ever since he changed his job.
6. The prince and princess lived a happy life ever since.
7. You've been my best friend ever since we started in the infants.
8. There has been a close bond between them ever since she saved him from drowning.
9. I've been on the go ever since eight o'clock this morning.
10. He has been longing for her ever since she left.
11. The campaign has been gaining momentum ever since the television appeal.
12. My back has been bad ever since I fell and hurt it two years ago.
13. He's been harbouring a grudge against her ever since his promotion was refused.
14. They've been on the crest of the wave ever since their election victory.
15. I've had the hots for him ever since he came to college.
16. She's bossed and nagged him ever since they got married.
17. I have known him ever since I was a child.
18. He has been cool towards me ever since we had that argument.
19. The police have been on my ass ever since I got out of jail.
20. Ever since then I've been longing to meet him face to face.
21. I've worked for the BBC ever since I left university.
22. James has been making hearts flutter ever since he joined the company.
23. I simply gave in to him,(Sentencedict.com) and I've regretted it ever since.
24. No doubt he'd been looking forward to the wedding ever since it was announced, as an invaluable chance to cut a figure and do some good public relations work.
25. He joined the company in 1998 and has been rising through the ranks ever since.
26. He's been worried that the government will introduce conscription ever since the war began.
27. When we first met, we had a row, and we have rowed frequently ever since.
28. The new broom was supposed to improve the way the department is managed, but things have been worse than ever since she arrived.
29. Your question seems to have unnerved the speaker; he's been floundering about ever since you spoke.
30. I lost my temper with her the other day and it's been preying on my mind ever since.
More similar words: version, diversity, conversion, ever so, controversial, reverse, Persian, persist, since, ever, oversee, versus, long since, never, fever, every, diverse, however, for ever, severe, advertising, everyone, several, every bit, every other, severely, anniversary, controversy, every time, in every way.