Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion: Equinovarus and talipes cavus were fequently seen in this disease, osseous operation was better than soft tissue operation.
2. The correction of equinovarus and the recovery of normal or nearly normal walking are difficult.
3. Objective: To improve the therapeutic results of talipes equinovarus in children.
4. Conclusion:Tibial neurotomy has a high utility value in treating equinovarus in children with cerebral palsy.
5. Conclusion Neurotomy is an effective method to treat talipes equinovarus, and can improve the motor activity of low extremity.
6. Objective To introduce a surgical treatment for muscular imbalance in congenital talipes equinovarus and its effects.
7. CONCLUSION: The new 3D external mini-frame shows favorable effects for congenital talipes equinovarus in infants.
8. Objective To improve the treatment of Brain paralysis convulsive equinovarus.
9. Objective: To explore the ideal operative method for children traumatic talipes equinovarus.
10. Objective To observe the therapeutic effects of split tibialis posterior and long peroneal muscle tendon transferring on equinovarus deformity in spastic palsy.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Objective To explore indication and approaches of neurotomy of tibial nerve for the treatment of the talipes equinovarus and spastic paralysis.
12. Conclusion The treatment of outside fixer to brain paralysis convulsive equinovarus is easy and effective.
More similar words: equinox, fall equinox, equinoctial, spring equinox, vernal equinox, autumnal equinox, varus, quinone, Aquino, rhinovirus, sequin, equine, quinolone, quinoline, sequined, hydroquinone, benzoquinone, mannequin, harlequin, quinoxaline, anthraquinone, naphthoquinone, hydroxyquinoline, varuna, nova, anova, genova, supernova, acarus, caruso.