Random good picture Not show
1. The River Elbe flows through the Czech Republic.
2. I have an apartment that overlooks the Elbe.
3. The Elbe divided the Eastphalians from the Slavonic Abotrites.
4. From Leipzig to Dresden, with the gentle Elbe flowing between, this is a lovely state to get into.
5. The Elbe River is not as easy to navigate as the Rhine.
6. The train bowls along the valley of the Elbe by the glittery river.
7. A city of east-central Germany on the Elbe River east-southeast of Leipzig.
8. A city of east-central Germany on the Elbe River east of Dessau.
9. The vanguard of the American army reached the Elbe, only fifty - three miles from Berlin.
10. A city of east-central Germany on the Elbe River northwest of Dresden. Its porcelain industry dates to the early 18th century. Population, 38,710.
11. A city of east-central Germany on the Elbe River northwest of Dresden. Its porcelain industry dates to the early 8th century. Population, 38,70.
12. A city of central Germany on the Elbe River west-southwest of Berlin.
13. If Europe to the Elbe had been shaped by Romanic culture and language, the roadmap of European history would have changed in many parts.
14. The rats protected with ELBE showed relatively smooth change of the two kinds of enzymes.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The Russian and American armies linked up for the first time on the banks of the river Elbe.
16. Around that time there was an eastwards migration of peasants into the territories east of the Elbe.
17. For the eastern border of the Saxons was the River Elbe, and that too was an artery of Saxon communication.
18. In fifth-century sources their territory is described as stretching as far east as the Elbe.
19. A river, about 434 km (270 mi) long, of western Czechoslovakia flowing southeast then north to the Elbe River.
20. The Americans and Russians were driving swiftly to a junction on the Elbe.
21. In 1189, Hamburg received the right to levy customs duties on the Elbe from Emperor Barbarossa, and became a Free City of the Empire.
22. Magdeburg Water Bridge connects the former East and West Germany at the Elbe River and was built as part of the German reunification project.
23. Environmental campaigners argue the four-lane road bridge will destroy the beautiful landscape of the Elbe valley famous for its rolling meadows and splendid palaces.
24. Adenauer, the first post - war chancellor, thought that " east of the Elbe the Asian steppes begin. "
25. White and ruthless, as the men before me who sailed out of the Elbe.
26. The West Germanic tribes settled in the lands between the Elbe and Oder rivers, and it is here that the German language gradually evolved.
27. Predatory violence that farmers in the east of the Elbe serfdom countries and regions is rare.
28. The United Nations cultural agency UNESCO has dropped the German city of Dresden and the Elbe River Valley from its list of world heritage sites.
29. A city of northwest Germany at the mouth of the Elbe River. It is a North Sea fishing port and a summer resort. Population 5', 977.
More similar words: level best, steel belt, draw a parallel between, elbow, melba, feel bad, travel by, melbourne, steel band, elbowing, steel bar, albeit, albedo, bulbed, albert, elbowroom, wheel base, wheelbase, hotel bill, steel blue, travel bag, elbow room, duffel bag, to feel bad, daniel boone, parcel bomb, elbow joint, call bell, coal bed, filbert.