Random good picture Not show
1. The story was on the front page, elbowing aside the peace talks.
2. She pushed through the crowd, elbowing people out of the way .
3. The story was splashed over the front page, elbowing aside the arms talks and the council scandal.
4. Exasperated customers were elbowing through the aisles in search of the cash registers.
5. Elbowing me to one side, he took hold of the microphone.
6. The shoppers were elbowing each other to get inside.
7. Elbowing is a foul in basketball.
8. She saw him elbowing his way through the crowd.
9. But the truth, elbowing itself through the crowd of her illusions(sentencedict.com), tormented her.
10. It's not fair; he got to the front by elbowing his way forward.
11. She laughed often; a great sudden masculine sound, jerking her arms as if elbowing the air out of the way.
12. They can't all cram through that doorway at once, but people are still elbowing forward.
13. David Trezeguet has received a three - match ban after video evidence showed him elbowing a Brescia player.
More similar words: bowing, elbow, elbow room, elbow grease, out at the elbows, rub elbows with, More power to your elbow, winnowing, owing, knowing, mowing, showing, rowing, owing to, blowing, glowing, crowing, plowing, flowing, growing, throwing, knowingly, all-knowing, unknowing, following, billowing, bellowing, swallowing, mellowing, sorrowing.