Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion:Melatonin can improve the memory dysmnesia induced by sleep deprivation. The possible mechanism is inhibition of rat's brain MDA and NO increasing.
2. Method Step down test and animal models of dysmnesia induced by scopolamine and NaNO 2 were used.
3. Influences of YZCJ on the dysmnesia were studied by the step-down test, and the results of learning and memory results were recorded.
4. Objective:To observe the characteristic of clinical dysmnesia in patients with leukoaraiosis(LA) and those with cerebral infarction(CI).
5. Objective To find an effective method for good dysmnesia recovery after brain injury.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
6. The dysmnesia model animal was used to observe the effect of YZD on learning memory function and cerebral monoamine neurotransmitter content.
7. Conclusion It is more important by using nimotop or hyperbaric oxygen or nimotop associated with hyperbaric oxygen to treatment dysmnesia.
8. AIM:To explore the effect of buflomedil on memory function, cerebral blood flow and electroencephalogram(EEG) of patients with dysmnesia after cerebral infarction.
9. Conclusion Eye acupuncture can produce an improving effect on learning disorder and dysmnesia, and changes in the ultrastructure of hippocampus neurons in experimental vascular dementia rats.
10. In addition, it can also enhance the memory of normal and dysmnesia mouse induced by scopolamine.
11. Objective To investigate the effects of active fractions in Erjing pills on dysmnesia with kidney-yin deficiency and its mechanism.
12. CONCLUSION It is suggested that TPG possess obvious improvement effects on ability of learning and memory in dysmnesia mice.
13. Objective To investigate the effect of eye acupuncture on learning disorder and dysmnesia, and changes in the ultrastructure of hippocampus neurons in experimental vascular dementia (VD) rats.
14. CONCLUSION:Buflomedi can improve the cerebral blood flow and the memory ability of patients with dysmnesia after cerebral infarction.
15. Objective To observe the effect of electropuncture on mouse's jumping experiment of synthetic VD learning dysmnesia .
More similar words: amnesia, amnesiac, dyskinesia, selective amnesia, retrograde amnesia, anterograde amnesia, tardive dyskinesia, amnesic, anamnesis, dysgenesis, indonesia, magnesia, akinesia, magnesian, melanesia, micronesia, polynesia, keynesian, indonesian, anesthesia, synesthesia, melanesian, polynesian, austronesian, keynesianism, bradykinesia, peloponnesian, local anesthesia, indonesian rupiah, topical anesthesia.