Random good picture Not show
1. The Maoris arrived in New Zealand from Polynesia over 1 000 years before the Europeans.
2. a chain of small islands in French Polynesia.
3. The islands of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia.
4. Distribution: Tropical Africa and Asia, and Polynesia.
5. The Polynesia Island lies in the Pacific.
6. The capital of the overseas territory of French Polynesia, a port on the northwest coast of Tahiti in the Society Islands of the southern Pacific Ocean. It is a commercial and tourist center.
7. Gazetteer Indo- Pacific: East Africa to French Polynesia, north to southern Japan. Africa: inland Mozambique and lower Zambezi River.
8. Ecosystems in Polynesia, Micronesia and Melanesia need urgent and effective conservation policies, or the region's already poor record on extinctions will worsen significantly, it said.
9. The Maori came from the island of Polynesia in the Pacific.
10. The capital of the overseas territory of French Polynesia, a port on the northwest coast of Tahiti in the Society Islands of the southern Pacific Ocean.
11. It abuts the Tropic of Cancer, constituted the Polynesia archipelago north vanguard.
12. Cornelius observed that freckles on her left cheek mapped out the Tuamotu archipelago of south-west Polynesia.
13. Single bamboo canes are also used as rhythm sticks in many parts of the world, including Polynesia and the Amazon Basin.
14. A naked boy stands at turquoise blue edge of the South Pacific in French Polynesia.
15. Belonging to the same Group as Paul Gauguin Cruises, InterContinental Resorts is the leading chain of luxury hotels in French Polynesia and one of the first to move to this remote part of the world.
16. To most harried U.S. national security policy makers, Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia are idyllic, peaceful places, well within the U.S. sphere of influence.
17. Demonstrators runs from security forces as they fire teargas at the gates of the Assembly of Polynesia building in Papeete, the capital of the French Pacific territory of Tahiti October 24, 2006.
18. Scattered across the Pacific Ocean are thousands of islands which make up three regions known as Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia.
19. Now she and her crew are campaigning against French nuclear testing in Polynesia.
20. Heyerdahl knew that the trade winds and ocean currents off the South-American coastline bear in the direction of Polynesia.
21. Planet X was being eclipsed , as the pre - eclipse shot from French Polynesia below shows.
22. The Pacific territories involved in the project are the Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu.
23. The Tangaroa expedition aims to recreate Thor Heyerdahl's legendary Kon-Tiki voyage across the Pacific Ocean, from Peru to the Polynesia in a balsa raft in 1947.
24. All of our agents specialize in Hawaii Vacations and French Polynesia Travels only.
25. For now, however, WGS coverage is limited to the Pacific region where the first satellite is stationed in geosynchronous orbit 22, 500 miles over Polynesia.
26. On the northwest coast of Tahiti, Papeete is the capital of French Polynesia and one of the largest urban areas in the South Pacific.
27. Like a baby bird embarking on its first flight, a just - hatched turtle, flippers outspread and eyes wide, swims just below the ocean 's surface in the waters of French Polynesia.sentencedict.com
28. Seemingly fearless, butterfly fish in the Tuamotu archipelago in French Polynesia swim around a coral reef.
29. Vanuatu was represented by its special envoy, and New Caledonia and French Polynesia attended the forum as associate members.
30. A volcanic island of the southern Pacific Ocean in the southeast Marquesas Islands of French Polynesia. The painter Gauguin is buried here.
More similar words: polynesian, polyneuritis, synesthesia, polygenesis, slyness, polynomial, polynucleotide, polydipsia, polynomial function, amnesia, amnesiac, akinesia, indonesia, anesthesia, dyskinesia, bradykinesia, topical anesthesia, peloponnesian war, roly-poly, syneresis, poly, polyp, esthesia, atresia, algesia, shyness, coyness, dryness, polygon, polymer.