Random good picture Not show
1. I've never had Indonesian food but I'll give it a whirl.
2. In April Thai and Indonesian leaders gave their formal blessing to the idea.
3. I've never had Indonesian food -- what's it like?
4. Many homes in Jakarta were flooded in the Indonesian capital's worst deluge for years.
5. He had an Indonesian stepfather and half-sister.
6. C Indonesian confrontation against the Singapore Malaya merger proposal.
7. D Indonesian confrontation over the Singapore Indonesia barter trade.
8. Indonesian children pack into a cybercafe in Jakarta, Indonesia.
9. The decision incensed Indonesian airline operators and government leaders.
10. Pay no extravagant claims for Instant Indonesian.
11. Indonesian woodcarving can make the room a little secret.
12. Indonesian rupee: can it be newborn from the crisis?
13. Indonesian officials are investigating the bomb attacks in Bali.
14. Website will be in Indonesian language (Bahasa Indonesia).
15. He joined an Indonesian Boy Scout troop and played soccer, which would not become popular in the United States until years later.
16. Will Chinese medicine culture into the Indonesian society, with Indonesia culture and customs, habits are shirt-sleeve, for people in Indonesia's health will make due contribution.
17. Saiser said Alatas had promised to gradually reduce Indonesian troops in East Timor.
18. Privately-owned Transpacific Group owns 80 per cent and Indonesian coal mining giant Bukit Asam owns the rest.Sentencedict
19. An Indonesian activist shouts anti IMF slogans and holds a poster that reads "Free from Debt" in front of the Singapore embassy in Jakarta August 28, 2006.
20. So we used indirect quotation to emphasize Indonesian President's most significant remark.
21. Indonesian troops opened fire into hundreds of pro-independence protestors holding a memorial procession for East Timorese Sebastio Gomez in Dili in 1991.
22. His mother married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian foreign student, with whom she had one daughter, Maya.
23. The plan gives control of the firm to an Indonesian company.
24. A young orangutan swings from tree to tree in Tanjung Puting National Park in Indonesian Borneo.
25. After the marriage failed, a 6-year-old Obama left Hawaii to spend four years in Indonesia with his mother and Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro.
26. The blue-eyed spotted cuscus (Spilocuscus wilsoni) is a small possum that was found in 2004 on Indonesian New Guinea.
27. Words that rarely turn up in books often get omitted from dictionaries, including slenthum (an Indonesian musical instrument) and, ironically, deletable.
28. But the children’s ability in English obscured the fact that, though born and raised in Indonesia, they were struggling with the Indonesian language, known as Bahasa Indonesia.
29. Expect that empathy and love for the rhythms of Indonesian life to suffuse their sophomore recording, due later this year.
30. Instead, currencies that used to gyrate sharply during stock selloffs such as the Thai baht, Malaysian ringgit and Indonesian rupiah have barely budged.
More similar words: indonesia, polynesian, austronesian, peloponnesian war, artesian, Milesian, cartesian, ephesians, amnesia, artesian well, akinesia, amnesiac, polynesia, anesthesia, micronesia, dyskinesia, synesthesia, bradykinesia, topical anesthesia, general anesthesia, lyndon baines johnson, cartesian coordinate system, hand on, land on, undone, condone, london, stand on, abandon, tendon.