Random good picture Not show
1. From the point of view of the drafter there is a further danger.
2. The drafter should not begin to draft until he/she knows exactly what he/she wants to say.
3. The experienced drafter, with expertise in contract and commercial matters, may need little or no guidance on these matters.
4. By careful drafting the drafter can avoid many of the problems associated with references to periods of time.
5. The drafter can avoid such disputes by appropriate wording: We acknowledge receipt of your order and agree to supply you.
6. However, the drafter should generally avoid relying on the interpretation given to a word or term in a previous decided case.
7. Often the drafter will be able to improve on a precedent.
8. If the drafter wishes to exclude liability in such cases, he/she must therefore ensure that the wording is very clear.
9. The drafter should also take care to use defined words and phrases consistently.
10. In other words, the drafter must understand what he/she is trying to achieve.
11. The drafter must therefore take care to use punctuation clearly and accurately.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Throughout the drafting process the drafter should keep in mind the objectives the terms are intended to achieve.
13. After college, Michael was drafter by the Chicago Bulls.
14. Vickie Jacobson, a 45-year-old computer drafter from Nashville, Tenn.
15. We are also a main drafter and reviser of the state standards GB/T 18661 Metal Halide Lamp.
16. Indeed, the drafter of the provision apparently did not have such enforcement specifically in mind.
17. Take the chief drafter of the Euston text, Norman Geras, a Manchester-based political scientist who grew up in white-ruled Rhodesia and still calls himself, with qualifications, a Marxist.
18. Thomas Jefferson, the drafter of the United States Declaration of Independence, the 3rd President of US, once said that all the art of government was in the art of being honest.
19. It once belonged to Thomas Jefferson, drafter of the Declaration of Independence and third U.S. president.
20. The drafter of this contract is in no way responsible of the accuracy of any language other than English.
21. Chang Jiwen, the principal drafter of the new law says the proposal manuscript will be submitted to the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress next week.
22. Given this uncertainty it is probably safest for the drafter to assume that s3 will be given its widest possible interpretation.
23. If definitions are used carefully, they can help the drafter produce a more concise document.
24. Soon after the American War of Independence, Benjamin Franklin, one of the five drafter of the "Declaration of Independence, "was sent to Paris as the Minister to France.
25. The company paid me while they trained me, and eventually I became a drafter of engineering drawings for the Aircraft Carrier Propulsion Overhaul Department.
26. Jiulong Thermostat Co. , Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of Thermostat, Energy Adjuster and Temperature Controlling Equipment, also the chief drafter of the controller standard in china.
27. We are the first enterprise that develop and produce plastic plate in China, was main drafter of filter press industry standard.
28. No portion of this Contract shall be construed against Carrier because it is the drafter of the Contract.
29. The invention relates to production equipment for carbon fiber, in particular to a carbon fiber drafter.
30. Chang Kai, a professor at China Renmin University in Beijing and a drafter of the law, agreed.
More similar words: rafter, grafter, crafter, after a fashion, hour after hour, year after year, draft, drafty, updraft, redraft, downdraft, drafting, draftsman, bank draft, overdraft, draft beer, demand draft, rough draft, draft animal, after, afters, be after, ask after, go after, after all, get after, run after, seek after, hereafter, thereafter.