Random good picture Not show
(1) Can you help me to do up my dress?
(2) Do you know how to fasten/do up your seat belt?
(3) Do up these papers and send them to Head Office.
(4) We'll do up your car in no time at all.
(5) Why won't this zip do up?
(6) Do up your coat or you'll get cold.
(7) Hurry and do up/lace up your shoes.
(8) Could you do up my dress?
(9) Would you do up these buttons for me? I seem to be all thumbs today.
(10) She asked me to do up her dress for her at the back.
(11) We shall have to do up the house next spring.
(12) Do up your buttons.
(13) Do up your laces before you trip and fall.
(14) Come on then[sentence dictionary],(sentencedict.com) do up your coat and let's go.
(15) Could you do up the back of this dress for me?
(16) She also gets him to do up her buttons on her dress.
(17) He sits up straight to do up the buttons or velcro fastenings.
(18) She asked her mother to do up her dress.
(19) She knows how to do up damask.
(20) Will you do up my dress at the back?
(21) Do up the buttons on your shirt, Richard.
(22) He came and helped me do up my room.
(23) He stopped to do up his shoe lace.
(24) Will you do up this parcel for me?
(25) Please do up these books and post them for Mr. Smith.
(26) John says he do up his old car and sell it.
(27) Do up your stuff quickly. We'll be late for the meeting.
(28) I'd like to buy a run-down cottage that I can do up.
(29) This blouse is a bit of a fiddle to do up.
(30) For this reason, the easiest way to undo and do up nuts is with adjustable spanners.