Random good picture Not show
1. Do a good job.
2. jolly him along a bit, but he'll do a good job.
3. We don't doubt that he can do a good job of it.
4. I trust you to do a good job for Stan's sake.
5. Besides, I fink they do a good job.
6. Critics might say that neural networks just do a good job of keeping statistics.
7. I have no doubt you will do a good job, but things are run a little differently out here.
8. I think Tomlinson will do a good job and restore credibility as chief inspector.
9. He may be able to do a good job,[Sentencedict.com] but I doubt it.
10. As a crass American you do a good job.
11. Kite flying is not to do a good job.
12. Finally, she asked earnestly do a good job in the 2008 annual financial report preparation and audit work.
13. How the Construction Budget do a good job, improve settlement of gold content, it is particularly important.
14. Parents are not to be trusted to do a good job and sex is a danger zone, like drugs or smoking.
15. While existing tools do a good job of identifying the applicationa ?s inputs (sources) and outputs (sinks), they do not automatically identify if sanitization was done.
16. I will dutifully do a good job supervisor assigned to my work.
17. Do a good job of cross compiler tool chain , the script with the patch set for the compiler to set up their own environment do not want to use.
18. So naturally have to do a good job in training this three-pronged approach.
19. To help sales managers do a good job cost accounting, sales statistics and their management.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Meanwhile we must do a good job in transport and communications.
21. I tend to think that members of parliament by and large do a good job.
22. Persuading her it's a good idea is half the battle; once she's convinced, she'll do a good job.
23. I always take my car to York Street garage. They're expensive, but they do a good job.
24. I feel strongly that our new mayor is going to do a good job, too.
25. People are always criticizing the Royal family, but I think they do a good job.
26. Does it make a difference from where staff are supplied if they do a good job?
27. Fortunately I know my material well enough that I was able to do a good job delivering the content when the correct slide was on the screen.
28. The fact of the matter is, demon theory doesn't do a very good job of explaining disease, while germ theory does do a good job.
29. I. The relevant departments of the People's Bank of China shall further do a good job in the administration of deposit reserves.
30. Methods In the endoscopic application of autologous transplantation to cure temporal muscle in 48 cases (52 ears) perforated eardrum, do a good job through careful preoperative and postoperative care.