Random good picture Not show
1) The right thing would be to apply direct pressure to the wound.
2) The most direct pressures come from welfare incentives for family breakdown and tax penalties for male providers.
3) If no direct pressure can be applied because of for example severe lacerations, lay the casualty down in a suitable and comfortable position and await arriving qualified first aider.
4) Dr. Brown says in most cases holding direct pressure with clean gauze or a cloth for four to five minutes should stop the bleeding.
5) Stop any bleeding injury by applying direct pressure to the wound.
6) Stop ny bleeding injury by pplying direct pressure to the wound.
7) He didn't feel any direct pressure from his partner or family, but says as his children got older he wanted them to have parents who were married.
8) If the bleeding does not stop with direct pressure, put pressure on the artery that carries blood to the wound.
9) C.N) was under direct pressure from U.S. regulators to replace former chief financial officer Ned Kelly, the Financial Times said, citing parts of a confidential agreement it viewed.
10) Direct pressure should be kept on a wound for about twenty minutes.
11) The author has also studied the direct pressure measurement techniques which is simple and can test out the hydrogen content in aluminum melt with in several minutes.
12) An air leak detector based on the technique of dry leak detecting(direct pressure detecting) and 89C58 single chip microcomputer is designed.
13) A brief introduction of atutofrettage method, such as mechanical extrusion, direct pressure, expansion of the explosion pressure and solid autofrettage is given in this paper.
14) As the culture of spending shifts, even people who don't feel direct pressure on their finances are cutting back.
15) Bleeding from the torso does not lend itself to control by any method other than direct pressure.
16) He can try his knuckles, the heel of one hand reinforced by pressure from the other hand on top of it, a tennis ball, or a back massager, using direct pressure or a firm circular motion.
17) The proposal by the Remaking Singapore Committee will no doubt ease the direct pressure of rankings .
18) China, which has at least some rules on the books, won't feel much direct pressure to reform.
19) Makers after Xipan general have the following two methods: direct pressure,(http://sentencedict.com/direct pressure.html) wide oscillation.
20) Extruding dies ACT in a corresponding manner in displacing the body of the metal under direct pressure.
21) For larger wounds, or in case bleeding does not stop quickly, use direct pressure.
More similar words: pressure cooker, pressure, gas pressure, low pressure, air pressure, acupressure, high pressure, high-pressure, vapor pressure, vapour pressure, underpressure, pressure point, pressure group, blood pressure, direct address, venous pressure, osmotic pressure, external pressure, systolic pressure, high blood pressure, diastolic pressure, atmospheric pressure, barometric pressure, intraocular pressure, directness, pressurize, pressurise, direct access, pressurised, pressurized.