Random good picture Not show
1. Diphenylmethane would have a two proton peak.
2. The mechanism of the hydrolysis reaction of diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI) in dilute solution was studied by NMR.
3. CONCLUSION: Compound 1 was a new diphenylmethane derivative, and compounds 2-6 were isolated from the genus Uvaria for the first time.
4. Diphenylmethane (DPM) is a useful chemical material in spice production and an important intermediate in drug and organic synthesis.
5. The oxidation of diphenylmethane with H_2O_2 under microwave irradiation was investigated using iron acetate as catalyst and glacial acetic acid as solvent.
6. As an artificial enzyme, it can be optimized by changing the diphenylmethane units or bridging chains or by chemical modification of hydrophobic cavities to form new host compounds.
7. The polyurethane was synthesized by modified lignin substituting part of glycol and toluene diisocyananate or diphenylmethane diisocyanate.
8. The results show that the application of iron acetate catalyst can not only promote diphenylmethane conversion, but also accelerate the reaction rate.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. This system also can catalyze the reaction of benzene with alkyl chloride, in which only the desired diphenylmethane is isolated in good yield (5 equiv. ).
10. A kind of polyetherester polyurethane was synthesized by polyetherester polyol, 4 , 4? ? - diphenylmethane diisocyanate and 1, 4 - dihydroxybutane.
11. The polyether type polyurethane elastomers based on polyether-polyol, 4,4'- diphenylmethane diisocyanate and 1,4- butanediol were synthesized.
More similar words: diphenyl, biphenyl, phenylethylamine, phenyl, methane, phenylalanine, phenylketonuria, diazomethane, phenylenediamine, chloromethane, ethane, urethane, methanol, methylphenidate, methamphetamine, methanogen, polyurethane, more than ever, methanation, polyurethane foam, clomiphene, epiphenomenon, stephen crane, formal method, trial method, thane, accrual method, phenolphthalein, methadone, historical method.