Random good picture Not show
1. The Edinburgh train will depart from platform six.
2. The train for Cambridge will depart from platform 9.
3. Flights for Amsterdam depart from Terminal 3.
4. The teachers are not encouraged to depart from the syllabus.
5. I see no reason for us to depart from our usual practice.
6. We depart from Heathrow at ten o'clock tonight.
7. We ought not to depart from that principle.
8. There is little time to depart from the syllabus.
9. Lipton is planning to depart from the company he founded.
10. The next train to depart from platform 2 is the 10.30 for London Paddington.
11. The train will depart from platform 5.
12. The 06:33 Pullman will depart from London Euston from platform 4.
13. The 12.15 shuttle service to Atlanta will depart from platform 16.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Other aspects of the story depart from Lear in a more intriguing way.
15. An allegory may depart from everyday life into a make-believe world.
16. Both missions depart from the space station using hydrogen-oxygen chemical propulsion.
17. In this, General McClellan did not depart from his usual habits, but here the circumstances demanded prudence.
18. The train will depart from Shanghai.
19. You mustn't depart from the instructions you've received.
20. Flights for Rome depart from Terminal 3.
21. We cannot depart from our regular practice in such cases.
22. The flame is scheduled to depart from Beijing on Tuesday for the Kazakh city of Almaty(sentencedict.com), the first stop in its global tour of 135 cities.
23. Then he depart from distribution center with the delivery sheet.
24. The leaves, depart from the tree, are colorless without inanimation.
25. I can see that they are not ready to depart from traditional practice.
26. The development of fairness within our jurisprudence has not as yet caused us to depart from the adjudicative framework within which we operate.
27. Only at the end of a very long career did he occasionally depart from the highest standards of restrained good taste.
28. Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!
29. A class CRH 1 EMU numbered 019 waiting to depart from Shenzhen.
30. And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:) and came unto them.
More similar words: apart from, depart, departure, exempt from, result from, benefit from, repartee, take part in, from, far from, as from, away from, come from, separation, reparation, free from, keep from, from now on, hear from, learn from, aside from, part, differ from, derive from, from memory, party, in part, partly, partial, partner.