Random good picture Not show
1. The covariation of language and society is a fundamental concept in the covariation theory of sociolinguistics.
2. The reason for positive interspecific covariation was that these species used the resource similarly.
3. The covariation between the potentialresult and potential cause are two most important factors in causal judgement.
4. In the experiment section, hidden covariation detection (HCD) paradigm is used to explore the characteristics of implicit attitude formation.
5. The algorithm constructs matrixes by using covariation or covariation coefficient and estimates bearing and range of near-field sources by rooting method.
6. The covariation between the potential cause and the result and the causal power of the potential cause are two most important factors in causal judgement.
7. Education level contributed 8.7% of K covariation while AIDS attitude, religion and clinical experience contributed 16.8% of W(subscript k) covariation .
8. It reveals that the interspecific covariation can not only display the probability of species coexistence but also indicate the direction and extent to which the quantity of species changed.http://Sentencedict.com
9. Similarity coefficient and fluctuation coefficient are cited to show the covariation and fluctuation degree of traffic flow on different days.
10. Simulations show that the performance of proposed algorithm is not only better than second order cyclic correlation, but also the covariation.
11. The results were as follows:there was contextual cueing effect during the target search in indoor scenes. This effect was based on the explicit memory for the context-target covariation.
12. Specifically, investors would have to diversify their portfolio outside a family group in order to avoid the return covariation of homogeneous family stocks.
More similar words: variation, variational, cost variation, seasonal variation, magnetic variation, covariant, calculus of variations, covariance, coefficient of variation, ovarian, ovarian cyst, variate, ovarian artery, bivariate, variegation, seriation, striation, multivariate, prevarication, excoriation, inebriation, expatriation, repatriation, appropriation, expropriation, misappropriation, multivariate analysis, appropriation bill, national rifle association, ovariotomy.