Random good picture Not show
1. The procedure is quick, easy to use and cost effective.
2. This is not terribly cost effective, however.
3. All evidence points to ecological technology being cost effective, if not shockingly profitable.
4. They could be channelled into a more cost effective cancer prevention scheme.
5. In economic terms(sentencedict.com/cost effective.html), sclerotherapy was clearly the most cost effective treatment.
6. In-house lawyers increasingly regard the efficient and cost effective outsourcing and managing of external resources as a key discipline.
7. Clean energy is cost effective for governments and enterprises.
8. Designed to be easy to use and cost effective in applications that require the use of hybrid or board-level solutions.
9. We can supply good quality products, cost effective price and good service to our customers.
10. The government said it wanted to overhaul the employment training scheme to make it cost effective.
11. Consequently, the widescale sanatorium service was doomed, an enormously cost effective benefit for both developing and developed countries.
12. The Government's aim is to increase flexibility of delivery and make college education more cost effective.
13. By ensuring that only the most promising designs enter the wind tunnel, it has made physical evaluation more cost effective.
14. Selling direct, by mail order and on the telephone, is cost effective, which means low prices for recession-strapped customers.
15. We offer a free consultancy service to advise on the most appropriate and cost effective ways of meeting your money transmission needs.
16. For larger corporations, direct participation in the money market may still be cost effective.
17. Recent innovations with computer aided design enable us to produce magazines which are more creative, efficient and cost effective.
18. At least one application, fault diagnosis, promised to be highly cost effective.
19. Encouraging second-round expansions have underlined Glasgow's increasing reputation as a cost effective location from which to conduct national and international business.
20. Endoscopic injection, however, is still the most convenient and cost effective means for the arrest of peptic ulcer haemorrhage.
21. These days, everyone wishes to avoid wasting money on sprays that may not be cost effective.
22. The use of excellent planning techniques to develop more cost effective library media programs. 3.
23. Advantage should be taken of external courses where these can be shown to be relevant and cost effective.
24. Simple simulations can be as effective for training purposes as more elaborate ones and can certainly be more cost effective.
25. They will still meet their contractual obligations but at a time more beneficial to the patients and thus be more cost effective.
26. Such personnel are already in short supply and therefore efficient and cost effective training methods are required.
27. But if changes had to be made, the only cost effective alternative was an all-purpose authority for Edinburgh and the Lothians.
28. Purchasing reusable respirators also may reduce or eliminate the impact of potential shortages of filtering facepiece respirators and may be more cost effective over the duration of the pandemic.
29. We are able to convert more expensive screw machine, die cast, and powdered metal processes to a more cost effective deep draw stamping.
30. Formulations based on VHVI base oils from fuels hydrocracker bottoms may be more cost effective than other formulation based on the high quality base oils like PAOs to meet the recent requirements.
More similar words: effective, effectively, effectiveness, defective, effect, in effect, effected, take effect, side effect, ineffectual, ripple effect, coriolis effect, greenhouse effect, affection, the greenhouse effect, affectional, affectionate, affectionately, elective, objective, subjective, invective, detective, directive, adjective, respective, collective, corrective, perspective, protective.