Random good picture Not show
1) Convergent thinking is a one component of creativity.
2) A certain degree of training for convergent thinking need some methods and techniques.
3) Convergent thinking and divergent thinking is a corresponding way of thinking.
4) So we result convergent thinking and divergent thinking is the unity of opposites, mutually complementary relationship.
5) The convergent thinking has to be beyond their own, convergence and divergence will be "collusion."
6) Convergent thinking divided into static and dynamic convergence which has focus, direction and comprehensive, procedures, inheritance, and other characteristics.
7) Instead ,(http://sentencedict.com/convergent thinking.html) creative thinking is the dialectical unity of divergent thinking and convergent thinking which appear alternatively in the whole creative process of human thinking .
8) In traditional instruction, students are used to more analytical thinking or convergent thinking, but excellent problem solver also should have divergent thinking.
9) Creative thinking is pioneer of the new field of human knowledge mentality, which has many forms of thinking, and convergent thinking is an important one.
10) Most schools all over the world focus mainly on convergent thinking, that is to think like everybody else or as the authorities.
11) With regard to thinking methodology, fostering creativity requires the combination of logical and non logical thinking and the combination of divergent and convergent thinking.
12) Info-tech can arouse student's interest in study, induce the conscious of creation, practise divergent thinking and convergent thinking.
13) Our conclusion is that a curriculum which integrates Chinese literature with convergent thinking skills can clearly enhance students' motivation to study, explore and discuss Chinese literature.
14) It is even worse with schools in countries and communities which are dominated by convergent thinking, religiously or politically.
15) The basic designing ways for knitting garments are the emanative thinking and the convergent thinking.
16) Thomas Samuel Kuhn believes that scientific discoveries are related to non-rational factors including intuition and good luck of scientists, convergent thinking, and divergent thinking.
17) Positive analysis and normative analysis are closely related to convergent thinking and divergent thinking function of human brain respectively.
18) The upbringing of creativity, including both radial thinking and convergent thinking, is the core of students' quality education.
More similar words: divergent thinking, convergent, convergence, converge, thinking, unthinking, thinking cap, unthinkingly, freethinking, clear-thinking, converging, wishful thinking, lateral thinking, to my way of thinking, creative thinking, divergent, energy conversion, linking verb, converting, think nothing of it, inking, convert, sinking, linking, winking, converse, clinking, stinking, blinking, drinking.