Random good picture Not show
1. Clear-thinking organizations rely on cost justification to reveal these truths, even if they run counter to current plans and conventional wisdom.
2. Take that first step in a direction of your own choosing, then with each bold statement, each strong stride, each clear-thinking choice let momentum joyously lift you higher and farther.
3. And I didn't know anybody there that was splendid and clear-thinking and all.
4. The Roman nose, seen on actor Tom Cruise, was sported by almost 9 percent, who were ambitious, courageous and clear-thinking.
5. seen on actor Tom Cruise, was sported by almost 9 percent, who were ambitious, courageous and clear-thinking.
6. And underneath the guy on the horse's picture, it always says: "Since 1888 we have been molding boys into splendid, clear-thinking young men."
7. It's also a good idea to take notes, use a tape recorder or bring a clear-thinking relative or friend rather than trying to commit the information to your own memory.
More similar words: thinking, unthinking, freethinking, wishful thinking, lateral thinking, earthing, creative thinking, to my way of thinking, clear the way, clear the air, clear the decks, it is clear that, farthing, think nothing of it, sinking, linking, winking, blinking, stinking, drinking, clinking, sinking feeling, shrinking, sinking fund, drinking age, interlinking, unblinkingly, clearing, among other things, sink in.