Random good picture Not show
1) Thaler and Rosen reported several estimates with confidence limits around each, based on their standard errors.
2) In the paper, the approximate confidence limits of the reliability for the system consisting of two standby systems are discussed.
3) To convert the values of confidence limits to units of measure, multiply the average of the specific set of data that iT of interest by the confidence limits expressed as a decimal fraction.
4) Confidence limits are the upper and lower limits of the confidence interval.
5) Finally he examines and evaluates the confidence limits of the resulted data with the method of mathematical statistics.
6) The point estimators and confidence limits of some reliability characters under usual stress are given. An optimum simple failure-step-stress plan is suggested.
7) The lower confidence limits of storage reliability for exponential type products were studied.
8) Taken90% confidence limits by way of computerization[sentencedict.com], the normal value-ranges of19 chemical elements in the myocardium of healthy adults are recommended.
9) Also the paper discusses the relationship between lower confidence limits and PCIs, as well as the percentage of unqualified products in process.
10) Approximate 95-percent confidence limits and 99-percent confidence limits are given. This procedure is compared with the computation in normal manner.
11) The point estimators and confidence limits of some reliability characters under usual stress are given.
12) The proposed confidence limits are optimal in some sense.
13) Using the unit cumulative normal frequency distribution we may compute confidence limits for our estimate of beta.
14) Figure 2 shows the odds ratios over 18 months for all trials with 95% confidence limits.
15) In this paper we consider the approximate solution of lower confidence limits of reliability for series-parallel and parallel-series systems which are composed of pass-fail components independently.
16) It seems to us that the problem of how to obtain the exact confidence limits for a binomial series system is still unsolved.
17) When their estimations of standard error are different,[http://sentencedict.com/confidence limits.html] the standard error in hypothesis test couldn't be substituted for that in confidence limits.
18) Then it can establish the estimators of means and covariance matrix of the multivariate normal distribution, and estimate their confidence limits and intervals in each state.
19) Estimate process capability index by Bayesian method. Give it's lower confidence limits and sample size determination for lower confidence limits.
20) In this paper, a general method for constructing the confidence limits of parameters based on order relation in the sample spaces is proposed.
21) Fitting results of the sub-systems of the CNC machine tools was estimated. Scattered level of confidence limits facing reliability matrix of sub-systems can be clearly seen.
22) If the population is normally or symmetrically distributed, the mean and median will coincide and we use this procedure for setting confidence limits for means .
23) This paper preliminarily studies the distribution of the total loss fees of insurance and the upper confidence limits of the mean total loss fees of insurance.
24) Meanwhile, by using interval estimation instead of the conventional point estimation, the lower and upper confidence limits, the confidence intervals of structure concrete strength are derived.
25) In the light of the basic principle of unit reliability assessment, the general models of entropy method synthesis are established for system reliability first approximate confidence limits.
More similar words: confidence level, confidence, in confidence, confidence man, confidence game, with confidence, overconfidence, self-confidence, confidence trick, vote of confidence, breach of confidence, confidence interval, confident, confidently, unconfident, confidential, overconfident, confidentially, self-confident, be confident of, be confident in, confidentiality, confidential information, confidential document, confide, price limit, confide in, diffidence, delimit, confidant.