Random good picture Not show
1) They underwrote the coal mine's bonds.
2) Coaling a ship is a dirty job.
3) There is plenty of coal in this area.
4) Stocks of coal are running low.
5) Coal used to cost 3 shillings a sack.
6) He tried to regularize the management of coal mines.
7) His face was blackened with coal.
8) We must renew our supplies of coal.
9) Coal seams intermixed with iron ore.
10) Put some more coal on the fire.
11) The geologist proves up a coal deposits.
12) His daily work is to riddle coal cinders to get out the larger pieces.
13) The government restructured the coal industry before selling it to private owners.
14) They rated their daily coal output at about 2,[http://sentencedict.com/coaling.html]100 tons.
15) This old coal face is to be reworked next week.
16) With competition from cheap imports, the British coal industry is facing a serious crisis.
17) I daren't be late for work again or director will call me over the coals.
18) Pile more coal on the fire; it is going out.
19) Canals in the area were originally built for the carriage of coal.
20) This could pose a threat to jobs in the coal industry.
21) Watering and coaling equipments at Hua-Lien Station, 1968.
22) Coaling a ship is dirty job.
23) Results show that the targeted composite phosphating coaling was black and had compact needle-hole-like morphology.
24) Antibacterial coating is the developing trend of coaling industries with the increasing paid attention to the living and working conditions.
25) Generally the weight is 2/3 of the designed one, and can be added when coaling makes the belt slip.
26) Objective To establish the best molding technics of Biyan Tablets, a patent traditional Chinese prescription for rhinitis, and to improve the hardness of the core in coaling.
27) Wax additive is an important functional additive for waterborne wood coatings. The effect of different buds of wax additives on performance of wood coaling film was discussed in this paper.
28) The aluminum manganese alloy was plated on steel surface by molten salt plating, arid then thus obtained deposit was turned it to Al-Mn ceramic coaling by micro-arc oxidation (MAO).
29) The key factor of generator safe operation is affected by the corrosion of water internal coaling generator's hollow copper conductor.
30) The inferential process of the fault diagnosis in the neural network is explained with an example of controlling coaling of decomposing furnace expert system.
More similar words: coal industry, coalition, coalification, coalescing, coal bearing, coal, coaly, coal gas, coal bed, coal ash, coal oil, coal-tar, coal tar, hard coal, coalesce, brown coal, coal mine, coalmine, coal seam, coalface, soft coal, coal dust, charcoal, malingering, coalesced, coalescer, coal-black, coal miner, coal black, burnt coal.