Similar words: azole, thiazole, carbazole, tetrazole, imidazole, omeprazole, mebendazole, albendazole.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Clotrimazole liquid for ringworm had been used for experimental treatment in these models, with a good ersult.
(2) Methods: The contents of metronidazole, clotrimazole and chlorhexidine acetate were detected by RP - HPLC.
(3) OBJECTIVE To establish a method for determination of clotrimazole in Compound neomycin sulfate oral ulcer pellicles.
(4) Amphotericin B and nystatin, ketoconazole and clotrimazole have been known to have similar antifungal mechanism respectively.
(5) The efficacy of clotrimazole vaginal suppositories and nyspapinum in treating RVVC was observed.
(6) Conclusion Vitamin AD combined with clotrimazole is effective and has no side-effect for infant diaper dermatitis.
(7) CONCLUSION :Single-dose 500mg clotrimazole vaginal tabet is a safe, effective and convenient way to treat Candida vaginitis.
(8) Canesten Clotrimazole has a strong safety record and can even be used by babies on their fungal rash.
(9) Other promising therapies include butyrate compounds, clotrimazole, magnesium supplementation, poloxamer 188, antiadhesion agents, anticoagulant approaches, and nitric oxide....
(10) Conclusion:The method is simple, accurate and practical for the determination of clotrimazole in compound clotrimazole ointment.
(11) Preferably,(sentencedict.com) the medicinal composition comprises the following components in part by weight: 4 to 7 parts of promestriene and 60 to 70 parts of clotrimazole.
(12) Methods The study groups were treated with compound bifonazole solution and the control group with clotrimazole solution in a double-blind controlled clinical trial.
(13) Over the counter antifungal creams usually include drugs such as clotrimazole and miconazole.
(14) Objective : To develop a preparation and quality control method for compound clotrimazole cream.
(15) Objective To establish a method of microbial limit examination of metronidazole , clotrimazole and chlorhexodine acetate vagina effervescence tablet.
(16) In the double blind randomized controlled trial, total 257 patients entered the study, 132 in bifonazole group and 125 in clotrimazole group.
(17) The drug sensitive test in vitro indicated that itraconazole, amphotericin B and nystatin were highly sensitive, ketoconazole and clotrimazole were low sensitive, fluconazole was resistant.
(18) Objective To study the clinical effects of vitamin AD combined with clotrimazole on infant diaper dermatitis. Sentencedict.com
(19) Localised disease may be treated at first with relatively inexpensive drugs such as nystatin, miconazole or clotrimazole.
(20) Results: Repeated douche with EOW or local application of clotrimazole after douche eliminated natural fungi by 82.5% and 87.5% respectively.
More similar words: azole, thiazole, carbazole, tetrazole, imidazole, omeprazole, mebendazole, albendazole, benzothiazole, benzimidazole, metronidazole, thiabendazole, sulfamethoxazole, cyclotron, closed primary, trimaran, amazon, azolla, kalamazoo, cefazolin, amazon river, tetrazolium, imidazoline, acetazolamide, benzole, trimethoprim, zealotry, harlotry, allotropy, allotrope.