Random good picture Not show
1. Oxacillin and cefazolin were added to control infection.
2. Objective To develop a cefazolin sodium Eye Ointment for the treatment of children eye illness.
3. Drug sensitivity tests showed that the Cefazolin and Ceftazidime were more effective than other antibiotics in inhibition of bacterial L form.
4. The concentrations of cefazolin from both materials were lower than those of gentamycin.
5. Methods To determine the content of cefazolin sodium by HPLC and Observing the clinical effect of Cefazolin Sodium Eye Ointment.
6. Objective To study the compatible stability of cefazolin sodium pentahydrate with Omidazole Sodium Chioride Injection.
7. Objective To study the stability of cefazolin sodium intracutaneous injection.
8. Positive skin test to cefazolin are evidence that the generalized reaction during anesthesia was caused by an anaphylactic response to cefazolin.
9. Drug-sensitive test showed cefazolin, ciprofloxacin, amikacin, rifampicin were high sensitive drugs.
10. Antibiotics which rate was more than 95% were cephalothin, cefazolin and cefuroxime.
11. Amikacin (AMK) in the serum of healthy volunteers was determined by the improved microbiological method and was compared with combination of AMK and cefazolin (CEZ).
12. OBJECTIVE : To study the synergistic mechanism of Shuanghuanglian injection ( SHL ) in combination with cefazolin ( Cf ) .
13. Although common bacteria are resistant to penicillins, erythromycin and cefazolin, imipenem shows a low drug tolerance to a variety of bacteria.
14. Infection risk was related to choice of antibiotic prophylaxis, with the highest risk seen with the use of cefazolin.
15. The surgery admit note was basically two lines: cellulitis; IV cefazolin ( the antibiotic ).
16. Staphylococcus aureus was the most among the Gram-positive bacteria. Vancomycin and cefazolin had fine therapeutic result to it.
17. Objective:to observe the clinical significance of the dermal sensitivity test (DST) before use of cefazolin, cefradine,(sentencedict.com/cefazolin.html) and cefoperazone.
18. Objective: To observe the antibacterial activity and stability of Chuanshentong injection combined with cefazolin sodium for injection.
19. Escherichia coli was generally resistant to the commonly antibiotics and the drug resistant rate, especially to laevomycetin, ampicillin and cefazolin, was 100%.
20. Objective: To establish a polarimeter method for quantitative determination of cefazolin sodium for injection.
21. Conclusion Azithromycin treatment scheme is better than the CAP cefazolin.
More similar words: azole, azolla, thiazole, imidazole, albendazole, mebendazole, metronidazole, icefall, cefaclor, spacefaring, price factor, subsistence farming, police force, faze, fazed, Colin, moline, violin, poling, kaolin, tooling, proline, kaoline, lanolin, cooling, fooling, isoline, mandolin, choline, pooling.