Random good picture Not show
1) Choose a claw hammer, which can pull nails out as well as drive them.
2) Well, you'll probably want to use the claw hammer.
3) Three, tooth and claw hammer of replacement.
4) The nail has been removed with a claw hammer.
5) Scissors and claw hammer that belongs to such leverage.
6) Use a claw hammer and pry bar to remove old weather stripping around an exterior door.
7) A good old 16 oz claw hammer will provide a lifetime of reliable service.
8) This is preferable to "A claw hammer, not an ax, was the tool with which he murdered her."
9) The old cladding can be easily removed using a claw hammer.
10) Specially on hand saw, cross saw, band saw, garden saw, saw blade, sugarcane knife, claw hammer.
11) Described the technological process of the new and the old forging die for the claw hammer,(http://sentencedict.com/claw hammer.html) introduced the working principle of the movable die and die structure.
12) Our factory is an export-oriented enterprise, which mainly produces a variety of plastic products and hardware tools , such as claw hammer, ball pein hammer, sledge hammer, pick and so on.
13) Each evening he came home, eager to take up his crosscut saw or claw hammer.
14) Looters will be shot. This one's my favorite. "Don't try. I'm sleeping inside with a big dog, an ugly woman, two shotguns , and a claw hammer ."
More similar words: hammer, shammer, hammer at, hammered, hammer out, hammer in, hammering, jackhammer, hammerhead, hammer throw, sledge hammer, sledgehammer, hammer and tongs, hammer and sickle, hammerhead shark, come under the hammer, whammy, mohammed, jammer, yammer, rammer, crammer, stammer, spammer, slammer, scammer, stammerer, windjammer, programmer, stammering.