Random good picture Not show
(1) Methods: The chromatometry and PH value were detected in varied ratio liquid of two drugs.
(2) Chemistry chromatometry method was used to detect GST activity. The relationship between the genetic polymorphisms and GST activity was analyzed.
(3) MDA content in blood serum was analyzed by chromatometry and the speed of conduction in nerve was recorded in 4th and 8th week using the MS302 style of media bio-signal system.
(4) Malondialdehyde(MDA) content was measured with thiobarbituric acid chromatometry.
(5) Molybdenum blue chromatometry was used to detect the contents of phosphorus.
(6) Methods:MTT chromatometry was employed to determine the influence of wogonin on proliferation of A549 cell.
(7) Serum level of ROS was tested by chromatometry.
(8) AFU was detected by chromatometry.
(9) Method The content of total flavones was detected from dandelion's petal in Taiyuan by chromatometry and compared with the rutin as control.
(10) You can a transparent adhesive tape simulation of the effects of chromatometry on light.
(11) Cells were counted and the activation of amplification was determined by MTT chromatometry.
(12) Method the content of saponins was determined by acid hydrolysis and chromatometry.
(13) The total NOS activity in serum and ovaries was detected by chromatometry.
(14) Serum amylase activity was then measured by means of chemical chromatometry.
More similar words: chromatogram, chromatograph, chromatophore, monochromator, chromatography, chromatographer, hemochromatosis, chromatographic, paper chromatography, column chromatography, chromate, chromatic, chromatin, chromatid, chromatism, achromatic, chromatics, bichromate, achromatism, euchromatin, dichromatic, panchromatic, chromatically, trichromatic, apochromatic, isochromatic, chromaticity, psychrometer, monochromatic, polychromatic.