Random good picture Not show
1. The most important condition to exclude is colonic carcinoma.
2. Patients with a carcinoma of the cardia were excluded.
3. The colonic carcinomas were staged using Dukes's classification.
4. Each set of sections included a positive colorectal carcinoma control, and a negative control in which the primary antibody was omitted.
5. It may also have a role in evaluation and surveillance of patients with inoperable carcinomas.
6. There has been only one report that has identified epoxide hydrolase in colonic carcinomas, by western blot analysis.
7. Therefore the relation between the ICAM-1 expression and the clinical course seems to be of diagnostic interest for colonic carcinoma.
8. For positive controls, sections containing rectal carcinoma and normal mucosa were employed and for negative controls the primary antibodies were excluded.
9. In this series we feel that no carcinoma was missed by barium enema in view of the follow up exceeding four years.
10. In conclusion it is justified to examine ICAM-1 expression as a potential prognostic risk factor for colonic carcinoma.
11. He died at the age of 69 of an unrelated squamous cell carcinoma of the bronchus.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. This lower rate was probably caused by incomplete documentation of pseudomelanosis coli in those with carcinoma.
13. Compared with invasive carcinoma, intraepithelial neoplastic lesions harbour a greater diversity of human papillomavirus types.
14. On histological review, it was felt that these two tumours were more consistent with hepatocellular carcinoma than cholangiocarcinoma.
15. Roubein etal evaluated endosonography in eight patients with resectable carcinoma after pre-operative chemotherapy, and accurately predicted histopathological findings.
16. This was confirmed on computed tomography and biopsy showed it to be a well differentiated hepatocellular carcinoma.
17. There is considerable variability and heterogeneity in the clinical course of patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the oesophagus.
18. Carcinoma, methadone, diabetes, depression, miscarriage and angina have poured down as unremittingly as the weather.
19. If the patient is over 40 or has risk factors for colon carcinoma, a barium enema is prudent.
20. It is not certain whether benign strictures degenerate into malignancy or whether malignant strictures are carcinomas to start with.
More similar words: carcinomatous, carcinomatosis, carcinoma, carcinomas, adenocarcinoma, mastocarcinoma, hepatocarcinoma, carcinoma in situ, choriocarcinoma, hepatocellular carcinoma, laryngocarcinoma, endometrial carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, carcinosarcoma, carcinous, carcinoid, carcinogen, carcinogenic, carcinogenesis, anticarcinogen, carcinogenicity, anticarcinogenic, adenomata, melanomata, arcing, garcinia, resorcinol, scarcity, seminoma, actinomycin.