Random good picture Not show
(1) Car manufacturers ought to produce vehicles which are more secure against theft.
(2) Other car manufacturers have similar projects on the drawing board.
(3) Car manufacturers stamp a vehicle identification number at several places on new cars to help track down stolen vehicles.
(4) Car manufacturers have been accused of flooding the market with cheap cars.
(5) The car manufacturer was forced to shed jobs following a dramatic sales slump.
(6) As regards commercial survival, a car manufacturer capable of making only 50,000 cars a year is on a hiding to nothing.
(7) Luxury and performance car manufacturers were hard hit.
(8) Panther is one of Britain's lesser-known car manufacturers.
(9) The Government should take action to force all car manufacturers to pass on its tax cut.
(10) Die in Dayton builds the molds car manufacturers use for air bags, and Design Forum in Kettering designs dealer showrooms.
(11) For major car manufacturers like Renault, Honda and Ford, it is a test bed and showcase.
(12) This was because car manufacturers gave retailers bonus payments if there were sufficient new registrations during a given period.
(13) Britain's car manufacturers and oil companies now accept the inevitability of lead-free petrol.
(14) Ford, Britain's biggest car manufacturer[http://sentencedict.com/car manufacturer.html], went beyond the Budget to offer further reductions on selected Fiestas and Escorts.
(15) Recently, car manufacturers have been offering big discounts in a bid to sell more in a depressed market.
(16) US car manufacturer Chrysler has created a new division to develop hybrid and electric vehicles.
(17) The city council and car manufacturer Riversimple have agreed to lease 30 of the cars to motorists under a 12-month pilot scheme also involving Leicester and De Montfort universities.
(18) Differ with American bank and car manufacturer, yahoo company returns nobody to ask governmental inflict aids.
(19) Drive after wine gave an accident, even car manufacturer claim for compensation?
(20) We would invite mainland entire car manufacturer to the fair, to provide a entire car part suite platform for more spare parts manufacturers.
(21) Hardly any other car manufacturer experienced a face lift over the last years like Seat.
(22) To car manufacturer, CKD brought rich and generous profit, but it is a deathblow however to industry of Chinese car component.
(23) Vauxhall has shrugged off the difficulties faced by other car manufacturers to bring the massive investment to its plant at Ellesmere Port.
(24) Volkswagen has seized an investment opportunity by buying Skoda, and other Western car manufacturers are setting up Western-style dealerships.
(25) This led them into feeling that airlines and motor car manufacturers were their main competitors since they took passengers away.
(26) Will the Government look into a way to encourage car manufacturers to install alarm systems as standard equipment?
(27) Eberhard von Kuenheim is the longest-serving chairman of any car manufacturer.
(28) As a result of derv engine car vacant, give Korea car manufacturer undoubtedly people cause bigger loss.
(29) You have been asked to write a report for the CEO of a Japanese car manufacturer.
(30) A consortium led by former racing driver Dave Richards, investment banker John Singers, Investment Dar and Adeem Investment acquired the sports car manufacturer made famous by the James Bond films.
More similar words: manufacturer, manufacture, manufactured, manufactured goods, manufacturing, lecturer, carman, armature, fracture, contracture, closed fracture, in actual fact, armourer, manure, factual, torturer, venturer, car maker, cincture, tincture, picture, lecture, spearman, adventurer, pictured, puncture, pictures, juncture, stricture, structure.