Random good picture Not show
1. The cabdriver took them on a circuitous route to the police station.
2. The cabdrivers had run away, the cowards.
3. The cab-driver couldn't resist one last wisecrack.
4. One was a stabbing spree in which 12 cabdrivers got knifed in one week by a lone assailant.
5. They enjoy their lifestyle, and so does cabdriver Jesus.
6. The woman tells the cabdriver the next address, some place a little farther uptown, and the cab swings into traffic.
7. Joel Lewis, 73, a cabdriver in Nassau, was at the airport when Mr. Harris-Moore was brought in by police airplane from Eleuthera.
8. I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.
9. She had married an intellectual; now she lived with a cabdriver.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. One night I shared dinner with a few hotel guests, a local cabdriver, and his sister.
11. Don't you listen to Powell on Voice of America radio?" the cabdriver".
12. His wife and I took him in the cab to Lenox Hill Hospital , and while we were trying to get emergency treatment for him the cabdriver was screaming at us for his fare .
13. I wondered whether Jianguo, or someone like him, could be the kind of leader that people like this aggrieved cabdriver were waiting for.
More similar words: driver, drivers, bus driver, overdrive, overdriven, pile driver, truck driver, driver's seat, slave driver, screwdriver, engine driver, device driver, driver's license, backseat driver, driver's licence, designated driver, drive, driven, drivel, drive at, drive up, drive out, driveway, drive off, drive in, drive-in, drive by, sex drive, drive down, drive away.