Random good picture Not show
1. His problems seemed trivial by comparison.
2. This dress is really cheaper by comparison.
3. Those places are modern by comparison with Tresillian.
4. By comparison with London, Paris is small.
5. Her feelings for Simon seemed trivial by comparison .
6. By comparison, expenditure on education increased last year.
7. He came off well by comparison with the others.
8. The second half of the game was dull by comparison with the first.
9. By comparison with other European countries, car prices in the UK are very high.
10. Mount Rushmore would have seemed a bagatelle by comparison.
11. The second version seems naked by comparison.
12. She is not an unhappy woman, by comparison.
13. It seemed so dull by comparison.
14. Public services, by comparison, are an incubus.
15. By comparison, his own media campaign has been spartan.
16. By comparison, she felt drained and despondent.
17. The thermal shock is, by comparison, bliss.
18. The north-south winds are very weak by comparison.
19. Oh, how puny my contemporaries seem by comparison!
20. The benchmark stock index, by comparison, gained 8 percent.
21. By comparison, for Transportation to double turnover in the next five years requires 15 %.
22. By comparison with trying to sleep on the cramped seating of today's long-haul flights it was luxury indeed.
23. By comparison coaxial cable, of the type need to cable homes, will cost the cable company around 16p a metre.
24. Monastic abbots, by comparison, found spiritual leadership easy, because the monks were sheltered from contact with the world.
25. By comparison, the performance pattern of management, sales, and manufacturing amounted to a virtual road map for disaster.
26. By comparison, a market-orientated approach to selling concentrates on the needs of the buyer. 26.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Jane is still quite young, and Fiona seems old by comparison.
28. I've cooked for 200 people before now. So, tonight is child's play by comparison.
29. After months of living in a tropical climate, Spain seemed cool by comparison.
30. With the rise of the bond markets, the equity salesmen and traders had been reduced by comparison to small-time toll takers.
More similar words: comparison, in comparison with, prisoner, compare, parish, comparable, by contrast, company, arise, accompany, companion, comprise, militarism, keep company with, by car, at any cost, by chance, episode, isolate, son, disorder, isolated, supervisor, isolation, impair, impact, person, rampage, reason, season.