Random good picture Not show
1. I am dreaming of go to work by car.
2. The museum is easily accessible by car.
3. It's a day's journey by car.
4. Your best plan would be to go by car.
5. Previous to that, we had traveled by car to Paris.
6. Sometimes I go by car.
7. We usually go by car.
8. She takes her children to school by car.
9. The farm is only reachable by car.
10. They'll very likely come by car.
11. Many people travel to work by car.
12. We decided to travel by car.
13. We travelled over by car.
14. I always go to work by car .
15. Some people came by car, others came on foot.
16. We're going on foot, not by car.
17. It's too far to walk-I'll take you by car.
18. We tour by car every summer.
19. Americans go to work by car.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. They take the children to school by car.
21. We proceeded by car on the mountainous roads.
22. We came by car.
23. They live in a remote area, inaccessible except by car.
24. Before eight o'clock they came upon the scene by car.
25. It's one of the few lakeside villages approachable by car.
26. It will take days by car, so let's fly instead.
27. I walked to Rainbagh, whence I could complete the journey by car.
28. We'll save a lot of time if we go by car.
29. It takes about 30 minutes on foot, or 10 minutes by car.
30. Now I can walk to work instead of going by car.
More similar words: in any case, by chance, by contrast, by comparison, car, care, card, scare, cart, carry, scared, care of, care for, cargo, carve, scary, carrot, carry out, carpet, cartoon, carbon, care about, don't care, carrier, take care, carry on, carry off, take care of, carpe diem, carcinomas.