Random good picture Not show
1. There were lots of bone-deep historical and cultural reasons.
2. Regarding earthquake, especially about disastrous earthquake, there is bone-deep remain in my mind.
3. He'd felt like he'd run up and down the stairs a few times, but even that was an improvement over the bone-deep weakness he'd been battling all year.
4. But he did not change to be a little bit friendly to me, on the contrary, often jeered at me with a bone-deep envies and hates to show he was more superior to me in many aspects after all.
5. Volunteers recalled being miserable for several days with fever, chills and bone-deep aches from diseases such as Q fever.
6. He will take out our covered with dust old letters, and word for word to read for me. Take me go to the place where we have bone-deep memory. Recall the things with together.
More similar words: knee-deep, deepened, go off the deep end, fall into a deep sleep, deep, go deep, deepen, deeply, deep-six, redeem, deep down, deep-set, deep-sea, deep red, deep-fry, deep fry, roe deer, deep-dyed, skin-deep, deep brown, deepness, neck-deep, deep south, redeemed, do the deed, redeemer, waist-deep, deep water, deep-fried, deepening.